CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I just hope they don't do worlds brackets like last year and somehow NV and OG play eachother for top 12 or something dumb.

That was so fucking stupid when it happened last year the top two teams better not end up in the same bracket again this year but at least this time around it's double elim so they won't be out if they match each other early.

It's a good point, but it's also ignoring that almost all of our top streamers are traveling to compete this weekend. Other that 2gre, and Vetoed now that he's sort of streaming again, who is around to pull in viewers? Most evenings around this time we have Snipedown, 2gre, Frosty, Lethul, Spartan, Bubu and occasionally Ninja (usually 1k+ viewers) all pulling in a couple hundred viewers each, along with whatever other pros streaming to 30-100 viewers.

I would love to have Summit bringing in viewers, but we aren't quite as bad as it seems when he's looking today.

On a good non-tournament day, we pull what, 2k total viewers? Summit gets 20k+ all the time. So yeah you're right he was wrong.... we could literally have 10x our normal viewers at times  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

power rankings

mannnn two "am" teams at #4 and #5... and then there's pnda, unanimously off the board. I guess that sort of goes without saying given the situation but ffs, it doesn't get less frustrating with time and I guess it won't until the end of next summer season, apparently. just to clarify, that is the first time Pnda can get relegated and we can actually have 8 pro teams in pro league again, right?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm lacking on the details, but is St. Louis basically just seeding for Vegas? Or are Worlds teams decided there?

Who wants to bet money worlds is at the ESL studio in California?

2015-11-19T122719Z_2_LYNXNPEBAI0A8_RTROP

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

And next up to bat on the Beyond content whirlwind (and free drama fuel)...

Halo World Championship Power Rankings – UGC St. Louis

C2kxH6dUoAANy0e.jpg

We'll be doing ranks for Las Vegas, Gfinity, and Finals as well! This time around, myself, @@Frosty, and @@TheSimms all unanimously agreed on the tier list for our eight teams. As you would guess, E6/PNDA did not make our Top 8 due to ALG and Inconceivable moving up the ranks. Enjoy!

I haven't even read these yet and I can already tell you they are all wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Get your premium folks. 

Already prepared after I ran out of rep yesterday.  :fire:

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'm lacking on the details, but is St. Louis basically just seeding for Vegas? Or are Worlds teams decided there?

Originally, the Top 3 teams qualified for Worlds, but they removed that and made it only for seeding. It was pretty much unanimously agreed upon as a lame idea.

Who wants to bet money worlds is at the ESL studio in California?

HERE IN SUNNY BURBANK CALIFORNIA

I haven't even read these yet and I can already tell you they are all wrong.

We wouldn't do it any other way :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Totally agree. Spartan charge can go, but I like the majority of the movement options in H5. 

Yup same here. Spartan charges are extremely annoying.

I love the thrust and hover and im indifferent towards ground pounds (its cool to juke someone through a lift or jump and ground pound them while they chase though).

• Upvote (+1) 7