CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I wish someone working HCS would make content like this:

After the offseason and rostermania it would be great to have a video like this showcasing the changes to the maps, settings if they would ever change them no radar, and roster changes so people who don't religiously lurk Beyond (The only place to go to find all of this stuff) can catch up on what happened in the off-season.

ESL or 343 could easily make high quality content like this and it would take almost no time.

• Upvote (+1) 5

summit alone carries a game to top 10 on streaming population. If only they would fix h5 pc so we could see it within the first two rows  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 5

It's a good point, but it's also ignoring that almost all of our top streamers are traveling to compete this weekend. Other that 2gre, and Vetoed now that he's sort of streaming again, who is around to pull in viewers? Most evenings around this time we have Snipedown, 2gre, Frosty, Lethul, Spartan, Bubu and occasionally Ninja (usually 1k+ viewers) all pulling in a couple hundred viewers each, along with whatever other pros streaming to 30-100 viewers.

I would love to have Summit bringing in viewers, but we aren't quite as bad as it seems when he's looking today.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Summit: please give us halo 5 on pc. I'll stream it and make it popular!

343: hmm, what? no

the catayst for growth is there. 20,000 viewers on the regular will generate enough clicks for the scene to start growing

343 could use summit as a base for growth. a foundation, if you like

sigh

lets hope he streams hwc too

• Upvote (+1) 4

why would you want so many empty seats?  :kappa:

I honestly think we could sell 1000 tickets so long as they're announced early and it's in the midwest. Any form of marketing would help as well.

Edit: Also, Summit having a nostalgia fest about Halo 2 right now. About to watch the greatest H2 montage of all time.  :walshy:

You can tell how much passion this dude has for Halo. We need H5 pc fixed asap.

https://clips.twitch.tv/summit1g/AlertSwanBCWarrior

• Upvote (+1) 8

Of all the halo 2 montages out there who's the idiot who chosses to send summit Itwaluck's 6th montage instead of his 5th? Younger me is triggered.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Summit is a fucking legend, if Halo 6 releases on PC then we might be in for a treat with viewership..

20-30k watching Halo 6 every night <3

• Upvote (+1) 3

Is LG going to St Louis? Every pro team is going right?

I believe so. Its too crucial for any pro team to miss due to there only being 7 spots in the WC. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Summit is a fucking legend, if Halo 6 releases on PC then we might be in for a treat with viewership..

When*

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

When*

tru

If LG makes Worlds with its current roster I will be very very surprised.

tru

• Upvote (+1) 1

More people watching than playing :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 5

If LG makes Worlds with its current roster I will be very very surprised.

I genuinely think they're getting upset by someone

I genuinely think they're getting upset by someone

How's their scrim record against teams like Pnda, Str8 and Ryanoob's team?

Seems like they've been doing worse lately from what I've seen on forums... isn't FiS coaching them now? Not sure why he would after all the H2A beef with Ninja.

Can I not view other peoples teams?

Also, I pray to god if Bubu and Cratos meet up, Bubu wins. If Cratos wins that match up, I dont think the world could hold the weight of his ego. 

I will be adding a way for people to view all users in the featured leagues, and then from there you can click on users, and view that users teams.

• Upvote (+1) 2