Tournament Play 10:00 AM

Tournament End 10:00 PM

Sunday January 22nd 2017

Doors Open 8:00 AM

Warm Ups 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM

Tournament Play 11:00 AM

Tournament End 9:00 PM 

www.ugcevents.com

What happens on Friday? I thought the 4v4s didnt start til Saturday?

What happens on Friday? I thought the 4v4s didnt start til Saturday?

usually friday is for ffa. if it isnt confirmed for friday then it could change, but most events run ffa friday

• Upvote (+1) 1

Friday is open bracket tournament play. I believe FFA runs all weekend.

I thought the open bracket was Saturday? Are just the early rounds on Friday? A schedule would be kinda helpful.

I thought the open bracket was Saturday? Are just the early rounds on Friday? A schedule would be kinda helpful.

Pros are expected to be at the venue by noon on Saturday, so a lot of Open Bracket should be done by Saturday morning.

Pros are expected to be at the venue by noon on Saturday, so a lot of Open Bracket should be done by Saturday morning.

Meaning Friday will be most of the open bracket?

Right, it's been three years between every major Halo title ... H1 2001, H2 2004, H3 2007, H:R 2010, H4 2012 (so only two years there), H5 2015.  

I've always figured summer/fall 2018 for H6, though hopefully they push to early 2018.

I'd prefer it stays fall 2018, or even gets delayed. more time to finish and polish, something that h5 sorely needed at launch (and arguably still does)

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'd prefer it stays fall 2018, or even gets delayed. more time to finish and polish, something that h5 sorely needed at launch (and arguably still does)

The difference is H6 will be made on the same engine and obviously console as H5. Unlike H4-h5 where a whole new console came out.

The difference is H6 will be made on the same engine and obviously console as H5. Unlike H4-h5 where a whole new console came out.

Scorpio

• Upvote (+1) 1

Scorpio

Scorpio is irrelevant when the game still has to work on the old console.

Right, it's been three years between every major Halo title ... H1 2001, H2 2004, H3 2007, H:R 2010, H4 2012 (so only two years there), H5 2015.  

I've always figured summer/fall 2018 for H6, though hopefully they push to early 2018.

Some Xbox big wig tweeted a few days ago that the new titles for 2017 Xbox are new IP's and wont be focusing on FPS/Blockbusters like Halo/CoD and Gears!

Scorpio is irrelevant when the game still has to work on the old console.

Man. You love your assumptions lol.

It's not irrelevant at all. Development will obviously be more complicated having to develop for scorpio and xb1 than it would be if it was just for xb1.

Hell Nintendo has been talking about how developing the new zelda for both switch and wii u was tough and caused delays

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Man. You love your assumptions lol.

It's not irrelevant at all. Development will obviously be more complicated having to develop for scorpio and xb1 than it would be if it was just for xb1.

Hell Nintendo has been talking about how developing the new zelda for both switch and wii u was tough and caused delays

Doesn't Scorpio still run off of Windows like the Xbox One does? So the only difference is hardware - so it's basically like developing a PC game. 

• Upvote (+1) 5