CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why does it looks like he is about to jump down to bottom mid after he gets up top... :/

Edit: How do I get the forum emotes when on mobile?

I think he was going to get behind the shield cause he was weak?

You can see a lot of the team line ups here

http://www.halodatahive.com/Team

Scrim results, the vibe series was not fun to spectate

WH42vyT.png?1

Just as info about your site:

I don't know if it's user error, but on mobile it seems like the menu tab no longer appears unless I scroll WAY out

Danoxide is crazy and annoying, and I don't think I could handle listening to him for more than probably 20 minutes. In a less than 20 minutes? He's still hilarous.

the last time I watched

*Danoxide laughs maniacally and then screeches Pterodactyl-style*

*shows up on kill feed twice*

*Spartan and Commonly quietly making call-outs*

Danoxide calls out "beep bop boop biddy beep bop"

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just as info about your site:

I don't know if it's user error, but on mobile it seems like the menu tab no longer appears unless I scroll WAY out

I'll have to try and replicate that to see why it happens.

EDIT: Its because I tried to add a google ad and the width is too wide. Ill fix later.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I am so excited to see Team Loophole get smacked by every other pro team. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Rumors? I thought it was pretty obvious Halo was back to 3 year dev cycles.

Right, it's been three years between every major Halo title ... H1 2001, H2 2004, H3 2007, H:R 2010, H4 2012 (so only two years there), H5 2015.  

I've always figured summer/fall 2018 for H6, though hopefully they push to early 2018.

Thanks man, i have been looking for a way to catch up on this as i dont have time to read dozens (or hundreds) of pages atm

i don't blame you, i've been working my way back from page 300 or so all week. seems like a lot has happened, i basically just jumped to the newest page to see if the whole seeding debacle ever got resolved.

so Pnda's still got a guaranteed seed for pro league? hell, when I was last caught up it was mid-december and we were all pushing no radar scrims - pretty sure I know the answer, but did that ever go anywhere? 

i don't blame you, i've been working my way back from page 300 or so all week. seems like a lot has happened, i basically just jumped to the newest page to see if the whole seeding debacle ever got resolved.

so Pnda's still got a guaranteed seed for pro league? hell, when I was last caught up it was mid-december and we were all pushing no radar scrims - pretty sure I know the answer, but did that ever go anywhere? 

Yeah it was the same for me, once it came to the holiday period i lost track of everything.  

It seems that way for Pnda, a real shame for Bubu and shooter.