FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

@ ESL you need to read up on your own rules!!!

First of all your rule book states:

"1. Definitions:

The Manager: The person who is responsible for the COMMUNICATION between the Team and HCS Pro League Administration. This person is also responsible for any and all roster changes, during the Regular Season or between seasons. Section 2.2 has more information regarding Team Managers.

2.2: This Manager is responsible for SUBMITTING any and all roster changes to the HCS Pro League."

-it doesnt state the manager gets to decide. He's responsible that ESL gets the info of any TEAM decisions but your rule book does NOT say, that he can decide by himself!

Furthermore your rule book states:

"2.4 Roster Changes:

Any team or roster announcements made prior to ESL approval for the new roster are not considered official or final until final the roster is confirmed by ESL. For any roster change, it must be clearly communicated to the League whether the roster change was initiated by the player or the team."

- Well.... since you stated that this whole team matter was discussed, you clearly must have known there was a disagreement between the manager and one of the players(bubu) that the manager falsely wanted to submit on his roster. At NO point does your rule book state that the manager can make any decision (just responsible for team changes a.k.a. tell ESL whats going on with the team) but at a 2/2 split. The 2/2 split is the ONLY part in your rule book, where the manager gets to decide something (who is going to keep the spot in pro league).

It wasnt a 2/2 split and therefor the falsely submitted roster by the manager should have NEVER ever gotten any approval from ESL side, since you knew how all parties felt (because you talked to them

• Upvote (+1) 6

@ ESL you need to read up on your own rules!!!

First of all your rule book states:

"1. Definitions:

The Manager: The person who is responsible for the COMMUNICATION between the Team and HCS Pro League Administration. This person is also responsible for any and all roster changes, during the Regular Season or between seasons. Section 2.2 has more information regarding Team Managers.

2.2: This Manager is responsible for SUBMITTING any and all roster changes to the HCS Pro League."

-it doesnt state the manager gets to decide. He's responsible that ESL gets the info of any TEAM decisions but your rule book does NOT say, that he can decide by himself!

Furthermore your rule book states:

"2.4 Roster Changes:

Any team or roster announcements made prior to ESL approval for the new roster are not considered official or final until final the roster is confirmed by ESL. For any roster change, it must be clearly communicated to the League whether the roster change was initiated by the player or the team."

- Well.... since you stated that this whole team matter was discussed, you clearly must have known there was a disagreement between the manager and one of the players(bubu) that the manager falsely wanted to submit on his roster. At NO point does your rule book state that the manager can make any decision (just responsible for team changes a.k.a. tell ESL whats going on with the team) but at a 2/2 split. The 2/2 split is the ONLY part in your rule book, where the manager gets to decide something (who is going to keep the spot in pro league).

It wasnt a 2/2 split and therefor the falsely submitted roster by the manager should have NEVER ever gotten any approval from ESL side, since you knew how all parties felt (because you talked to them ) and the case is actually NOT stated in your rule book.

FINALLY the most important paragraph from the mighty rule book:

"Please note, all rules are subject to change at any time throughout the season. Be sure to check back regularly. ESL reserves the right to make rulings outside of this rule set in order to preserve the tournament’s INTEGRITY. This is considered a living document and can be updated at any time. Any rulings made by any party other than ESL are not final and should not be considered as such."

- THIS paragraph makes your actions legal! Because you can make decisions outside of the rule book (as stated above), which you surely did.

But all in favor of the current pro league spot holders and against bubu.

ESL could have just stuck to their own rule book and make the correct decision or if confused by their own rules just referred to the above mentioned paragraph and kept the tournament’s INTEGRITY.

-nasty

Quoting this for future use. Thank you. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

It really is a shame that only one of ALG or Inconceivable can make it to pro league. Both teams are so good, its really ruining the AM scene too. 

It really is a shame that only one of ALG or Inconceivable can make it to pro league. Both teams are so good, its really ruining the AM scene too.

We'll have to see if this pnda team actually sticks together. Gaurenteed pro seed or not, it wont be fun losing all the time

• Upvote (+1) 2

I swear I always see the same stuff on /r/gaming

you do

some accounts repost old popular stuff in random sub reddits so they can gain karma and vote manipulate 

some of it is microsoft marketing people 

Budget tournament organizers produce budget results.

Consider me shocked.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

snip

Probably because, even though they like to say the "contract wasn't part of the discussion" or whatever it probably DID matter. Just that ESL didn't have any say on the matter at that point so it wasn't part of the discussions. It PROBABLY was the final reason why this happened (I feel like I've said that 100 times now). And if that is the case I give a TON of blame to e6 for not just releasing the player from contract. Bubu and Shooter are THE reason e6 wasn't relegated. Knowing you are going to leave the league, it would have been the only decent thing to do.

Budget tournament organizers produce budget results.

Consider me shocked.

Let's be fair, the last UGC tournament started out rough and became one of the best events last year. (in my opinion)

That doesn't excuse any mistakes, and all this should have been ironed out, but I'm pretty confident that UGC will find it's way again.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So do I have these team rosters for worlds correct?

• ??? – Bubu dubu, Shooter, Shotzzy, Falcated

pretty sure this is their team name

MRkyBaG.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

Can we focus on the fact that only 7 NA teams are going to Worlds?? Can ESL change this please.

You've probably heard this before but it's called Worlds. I know NA is the best and I want to see more NA teams, but it's about the halo talent all over the globe. Also (the only thing I can compare it to), if the same logic was applied to League of Legends their should be more South Korean teams, but that's not the case. If anything, were lucky to have NA being the majority of the places for worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hopefully ALG / Bubu's team place top 4 at worlds and Panda don't qualify... just to make ESL's decision look even worse going into pro league.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm more worried about the PGL event then UGC last time it was a shit show and unlike UGC they don't come on here and ask for feedback/suggestions before and after an event I don't think we heard anything from PGL after there event ended.

I really hope they shaped up since last time I don't want to see it looking like a joke in comparison to the MLG regionals.

Unfortunately Halo doesn't sell in terms of esports coverage which is why only GAMURS and ESPN Esports covers events. I'd try and cover Halo news but I'm leading the RealSport CS:GO coverage so a bit too busy. 

PSNS9CL.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3