CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Last thread took about 15 pages for us to turn on ESL for about 20 straight pages of flaming. Be excited while you can. One can only assume we'll find something to nitpick.

was it ever nitpicking? Seems like it was mostly legitamate criticism (sometimes poorly expressed) that esl appreciated, heeded, and used to create a better format.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm sure that Shottzy and Bubu could carry anyone.

To be fair, in Halo 5 he never really got to show what he's made of in a true mainstage LAN environment for lots of money. As we all know that is where he thrives. Give him 3 seriously talented and competent top tier players and we could see a rebirth.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You haven't been paid for EU finals yet Kappa

Mark gets paid?

SoonTM

• Upvote (+1) 3

May as well get the off topic in early but I tried to re install MCC and it constantly says "installation stopped" can't get past 25%. Is that game just a complete write off now?

• Upvote (+1) 3

No news but they will probably sneak one in somehow. Sunday tickets are always so available that I didn't bother buying one initially though.

I hope so. Boston is the closest city with major Halo events. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

May as well get the off topic in early but I tried to re install MCC and it constantly says "installation stopped" can't get past 25%. Is that game just a complete write off now?

This seems more of an Xbox issue than 343i, but the game isn't being worked on (via @@ske7ch ).

• Upvote (+1) 2

I mean he's been grinding fair amount. He is decent, could do work with the right players.

Hopefully a few other old pros try it out again. I'm sure FiS will try again, and I want Ryanoob and Cloud to find their way back on a top team. Setting changes could help them out a bit. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

That event and finals was freaking great. Incredibly stoked for 2017 Halo, and I look forward to the Dreamhack events. Not planning on competing, but I should make it out to one if not both. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

That event and finals was freaking great. Incredibly stoked for 2017 Halo, and I look forward to the Dreamhack events. Not planning on competing, but I should make it out to one if not both.

Come to St. Louis so I can touch your face.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Hopefully a few other old pros try it out again. I'm sure FiS will try again, and I want Ryanoob and Cloud to find their way back on a top team. Setting changes could help them out a bit.

I mean yeah, I could see som former pros do better with no radar, but I dont think that retrosquad would go far. More like veteran mixed with younger players.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Come to St. Louis so I can touch your face.

I very well might be. I'm in Colorado for a little during January snowboarding...but if the times allow it...I'll be there. 

• Upvote (+1) 2