CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If your post consist of income, calling others toxic, etc. I'm just going to assume you don't use your turn signal while driving.

Or dip your lights too late.

Thank you @@Shooter for your post.

@@Vivi @@Timo

Care to respond?

@@Cratos and the rest of his pathetic team

You're all still pieces of human garbage. Hope you never place top 8 again.

The League hadn't come to a final ruling until roughly an hour before the email was sent to Shooter, Bubu and all parties on the 11th.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 27

Or dip your lights too late.

I assume this is a UK thing. I had to look up what dip meant in that context. We use the word dim in America.

• Upvote (+1) 1

-snips a bunch of bukkake-

You write about as well as I'd imagine most disabled ducks would write. I'd like to call bullshit on you working an "8-5" while also working the financial markets, as you'd never call it an 8-5 if you actually were working in that field. You also used the word "sheeple."

Also, did I see in another post that you went to the military after high school to pay for school? Awesome!! You're 26 now? Fantastic!!!

It's incredible how you graduated high school at 18, did four years of military service minimum (at best with downtime you'd be out at 23), THEN went to college, grabbed your Bachelor's in three years, and somehow make in a year what I'd make in 10!!!! Incredible! I don't suppose you had time to grab your MBA as well? Because you aren't grabbing that lucrative salary without it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The League hadn't come to a final ruling until roughly an hour before the email was sent to Shooter, Bubu and all parties on the 11th.

:wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Yeah that seems like reasonable timing to make a ruling like that. And the other parties weren't even informed a ruling on this matter was happening. All legit. :kappa: 

• Upvote (+1) 8

k7Oidbu.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

Yeah that seems like reasonable timing to make a ruling like that. And the other parties weren't even informed a ruling on this matter was happening. All legit. :kappa:

First notice of any roster situation was brought to our attention on January 9th. 

All parties involved were aware of the discussions and made aware of the projected result of the situation before the final ruling and submission of any roster. 

To clarify again, contracts were not part of the discussion, only League rules. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 17

First notice of any roster situation was brought to our attention on January 9th. 

All parties involved were aware of the discussions and made aware of the projected result of the situation before the final ruling and submission of any roster. 

To clarify again, contracts were not part of the discussion, only League rules. 

Don't you think it's a little disingenuous to say it had nothing to do with contracts when the whole situation is because Cratos and bubu were both under contract?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Don't you think it's a little disingenuous to say it had nothing to do with contracts when the whole situation is because Cratos and bubu were both under contract?

Contract status of players was never discussed when making this decision by the League. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

So Showtime could have submitted Cratos, Bubu, Trump and Bernie and it would have been ok?

Just trying to understand all of this so we can give friendly and logical suggestions on how to improve the format.

Any idea @@Vivi?

• Upvote (+1) 6

Contract status of players was never discussed when making this decision by the League.

So basically, ESL doesn't take into account contractual obligations or legal obligations in their rules or rulings? LOL

Any idea @@Vivi?

I mean, if they didn't take into consideration any contract status it sure seems that way, which is a whole other level of stupid.

So long as Trump and Bernie were eligible players, yes. 

This is all we needed to know, thanks.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Did a post get hidden if I can't see someone's reply to me? My internet is crapping out, so I'm not sure if I'm just viewing this through a potato

So what exactly makes someone an "eligible player"?

Does a contract not have any bearing on "eligibility"? It sure sounds like to protect yourselves (ESL), players, and orgs you should be verifying (through written agreement) that players on a submitted roster have agreed to participate. Would be pretty ugly if a disgruntle manager just decided to add a bunch of random celebrities to a roster and make a mockery of the league.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So what exactly makes someone an "eligible player"?

Only the age requirement as far as I can tell.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Did a post get hidden if I can't see someone's reply to me? My internet is crapping out, so I'm not sure if I'm just viewing this through a potato

It got deleted as well as mine

I do not know why the original post remains but the conversations sparked from it are deleted

• Upvote (+1) 2

What's the tiebreaker then? Whoever submits their team first?

What's to stop Cratos (or any pro) submitting a roster of themselves, royal 2,bubudubu (to hold the seed) and huke?

Would that screw over optic, nv and the players involved?

• Upvote (+1) 6