CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Kinda odd to see Halo 5 have enough MAUs to fit there, but it -has- to be inflated by customs, GrifBall, Infection, and Warzone players... And only 4.53 million copies sold.

Still nice to see we're in a tier above Rocket League and Fifa 17

Stop headcasing. The game is fine.

Only need to full fill two of the columns. Analyst LUL

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

THIS. You arguably save the halo scene for me and many others. I remember you were on a crazy sub train cause you were literally the only one promoting and streaming halo. Thank you.

the only one? What about ninja?
  • Upvote (+1) 5

I wish I could travel to the US and tell those jerks off.

How no other pro is really flipping out is a mystery to me, @@Cratos' team deserves a punch in the face.

Thanks @@Shooter for your post.

Sub to my twitch for the chance to go to worlds

if that is a real giveaway you are doing, I have to say that is a pretty good one
  • Upvote (+1) 2

The growth of this league continues to be crippled because these "professionals" are extremely unprofessional....that goes for the people running this league aswell. This isnt some childs play BS, there is some serious money on the line

They have to realize this is going to be a recurring black eye every week in Pro League. Anyone new to the stream who is in chat right before, during, and after E6 plays is going to be blasted with negativity and this particular controversy. 

You already know T2 and Elamite are going to be forced to say some shit on stream to the effect of "no one did anything technically wrong," and they'll naturally get blasted for it. This squad is also not professional level, and I don't see how they don't get destroyed most every week, but I guess you never know.

From a marketing standpoint, it seems like a disaster to me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish I could travel to the US and tell those jerks off.

How no other pro is really flipping out is a mystery to me, @@Cratos' team deserves a punch in the face.

Thanks @@Shooter for your post.

ive heard about, been apart of and experienced as a thirty party things that were so much worse you wouldn't give this a second thought. esports business can get dirty. everyone wants to be at the top. pros are all human, not an excuse. just a reality.

kinda late but this halo data hive is awesome! also, you guys posting scrims in real time are the real mvp.

glad to see you back @@Naded ! you had a lot of people missing you

I am begining to think that the age limit on HCS might be a good thing for Halo. And thats awful to say. These young kids need to be really carful...

Make sure you read and understand everything before signing young bucks...

• Upvote (+1) 2

So how good is Cratos' team? With only 7 NA spots, how likely is it that they are (one of) the Pro team(s) to miss World's? I think ALG, Randa's Team and Inconceivable have a real shot at pulling some upsets, but who will be upset?

Sub to my twitch for the chance to go to worlds

Is there a single pro player out there on any other roster who would even consider teaming with you after all of this?

....oh wait. Maybe you should have thought of that before you continue to try and exploit every little loophole in the league.

You may have found a way to a team this time, but I think its pretty fair to say you wont team with any current pros ever again.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Kinda odd to see Halo 5 have enough MAUs to fit there, but it -has- to be inflated by customs, GrifBall, Infection, and Warzone players... And only 4.53 million copies sold.

Still nice to see we're in a tier above Rocket League and Fifa 17

Are you getting those sales figures from vgchartz? Because their figures are basically just pulled from whatever ass they can find. IIRC we don't really know what 5 has sold.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So how good is Cratos' team? With only 7 NA spots, how likely is it that they are (one of) the Pro team(s) to miss World's? I think ALG, Randa's Team and Inconceivable have a real shot at pulling some upsets, but who will be upset?

I'd say it's very likely we'll see ALG & Inconceivable go to World's, while Pnda & LG will miss it.

he's regretting it already

giphy.gif

.......wow.

On a more serious note, how did Cratos actually bust through the scene? I have a limited history to refer to.

giphy.gif

.......wow.

On a more serious note, how did Cratos actually bust through the scene? a limited history to refer to.

I dunno. The first I heard of him. I think was when @@Arkanum punched him in the face(I think I got that right)

On topic: Love to see how strong LBX is looking in each scrim. His consistency in-game has never been an issue in my mind. Glad to see him putting in his all.

Off topic: Old school MLG Halo 2 Semipro coLeK doing dirty things. @@Ace said it's the best Halo 5 montage he's seen so far!

• Upvote (+1) 7

On topic: Love to see how strong LBX is looking in each scrim. His consistency in-game has never been an issue in my mind. Glad to see him putting in his all.

Off topic: Old school MLG Halo 2 Semipro coLeK doing dirty things. @@Ace said it's the best Halo 5 montage he's seen so far!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgk9fsqbuE0

So refreshing to hear some rock music in a montage. Not the biggest EDM fan...

Gameplay was top notch. Come a long way from his montage in h3 that starts with the weezy song. Thanks for the content!

• Upvote (+1) 2

So refreshing to hear some rock music in a montage. Not the biggest EDM fan...

Gameplay was top notch. Come a long way from his montage in h3 that starts with the weezy song. Thanks for the content!

my two favorite tages are walshy 2 & ogres wwl. both feature great rock songs

im a huge fan of all genres of music (yes even country lawl) - and i feel like rock best suits fragvids

• Upvote (+1) 1