CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It took you all of 3 days to get a full and well deserved red-bar  :apg:

What is your point? Is the Redbar going to ruin my life or something? Usually people get bad rep on here because they have different opinions. I may only be 3 days on the forums, but even when I lurked I had seen opinions get bad rep. Red bar means nothing. :)

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 34

Lol Naded uploading daily vlogs? Just like you were gonna start streaming more and uploading vids 3 different times in the past year?

Everyone move along. Naded isn't going to follow through. Just like he didn't follow through on his "leaving the team if something shady happened"

To be fair, none of the pros do this. Ask Spartan.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

That's why you have a red-bar.

Also, people are literally making accounts just to downvote my posts and then leave.

If I've really become that much of a nuisance, then just one person say the word, and I'll leave.

w5fvWo9.png

What word do I need to say?

• Upvote (+1) 3

I've been getting to know Brett (Naded) ever since his departure from Winterfox a little over a year ago today. I believe brett is an honest man with a high degree of integrity. With all of this team changing after fall finals things became very chaotic. As the dust settle Brett was left with few options unfortunately and he had made the decision to team with this new Pnda Gaming lineup and he's going to make the best of it as he always does with every team he works with.

As for the pro seed loophole while unethical it was determined to be completely legal. While this certainly deserves some outrage from the community it also provides us with an insight to the reality of the cut throat competitive scene of the HCS. Since this issue has come to light I think it would force the hand of ESL to make neccesary changes that will benefit the Halo scene overall and ensure that such a thing could not take place again. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Lol Naded uploading daily vlogs? Just like you were gonna start streaming more and uploading vids 3 different times in the past year?

Everyone move along. Naded isn't going to follow through. Just like he didn't follow through on his "leaving the team if something shady happened"

Yeah I have apologized many times for the false promises but have always said it was just a delay, I went through a very depressing stressful time in my life after worlds which is why I had to stop playing for a bit, I have my son that comes as well which throws me off sometimes, but it is all good, I do not want anyone to believe I will do it, I will prove I will do it to the entire Halo community. And nothing shady happened in my eyes.

• Upvote (+1) 15
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Is it too late to tell them Str8 Sick has a space in his name?

At least it's not "Straight Six"

• Upvote (+1) 5

That's why you have a red-bar.

Also, people are literally making accounts just to downvote my posts and then leave.

If I've really become that much of a nuisance, then just one person say the word, and I'll leave.

w5fvWo9.png

I didn't make my account to downvote you. I've been lurking for quite sometime now and I decided that I should be more involved with the competitive halo community now that I'm an org owner.

• Upvote (+1) 2

FearItSelf currently coaching for the LG squad, didn't know I could like this squad any more than I already do.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I didn't make my account to downvote you. I've been lurking for quite sometime now and I decided that I should be more involved with the competitive halo community now that I'm an org owner.

by downvoting me

• Upvote (+1) 5

And nothing shady happened in my eyes.

I always thought shady and unethical went hand in hand

????????????????????????????????????????????

• Upvote (+1) 5

yeah sorry, everything happens for a reason though, look at all the hate I got for even talking to Boss, I have done pretty well for myself since then. Especially with streaming thousands of hours for the Halo community when the Halo community was really down after the whole AGL scandal. Can't let outside sources determine what you do, I like to develop my own opinion of people instead of just hearing things and and judging them off that.

I would love to see a video from you talking about the Boss Nasti days/your time with him. Very confusing times

• Upvote (+1) 3