CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Idk what I can say that would fix anything or make anything right. I didn't join this team for a pro seed, and I really wouldn't care if we had one or not, i'm just happy to finally have a good team to work towards Worlds with. Obviously I don't wan't want to benefit from someone else's expense, especially if I didn't earn it myself, but I'm not sure what to do. If I left this team my Halo career would basically be over because all the other pros think I'm some sort of scumbag degenerate at this point, so I would have no shot of working my way onto another pro team in the future. I guess everyone can hate me if you want, but I feel like I need to ride it out with this team regardless of how the community feels towards us.

Your actions are your own.  Whatever you do, just make sure you're at peace with it.  If you're worried that leaving means you have no shot towards playing on another team, make yourself so indispensable as a player that others have no choice but to let you join.

What are the forums and @@Shooter complaining about in regards to the pro seed?  Gross negligence by ESL and 343 staff allowed it to take place, but @@Cratos was SMART and used a LEGAL loophole in the roster system.

2MRnCOl.png

• Upvote (+1) 5

2 things: always been shady of Naded, and I feel this establishes a better reason for it

and @@Shooter I think you are meaning to use the word "owned" instead of "honed"

you hone a skill, you own up to something

Not sure why youve been shady of me! I will be uploading daily vlogs starting tonight so maybe you can come over and get to know me a little! Not sure what has been discussed so far, have not read much of the forums, but I joined this team late and wasn't even going to (was going to join str8 until Richie retired and I told Carlos I would join, yeah I could of joined back when he unretired but I was just over this whole team changing thing already so I just stayed).

I had no idea what was even going on between Carlos, ESL, and any other players, I only heard things here and there from Carlos but not until after the roster lock was over I found out about them not having a seed. Like everyone has said before both teams were supposed to get a seed from my understanding but I was so much out of the loop since I joined so late I didn't know what was actually going to happen. Obviously Shooters team and Spartans team are really great teams and deserve a spot as well, personally I am not even a fan of having a pro league and go back to how it used to be.

All I know is we are going to put in our best shot to qualify for worlds, we have only been a team for a very short time and St Louis will be good practice for us. I am just excited I am finally going to start reaching my content goals for the halo community. Vlogs, Gameplays, Streams consistently has been something I have always wanted to accomplish. Getting too old to care for any negativity in my life ;) 

• Upvote (+1) 21
  • Downvote (-1) 19

stuff

I highly doubt you 'just didn't know anything'. You act like you have been out of the loop and not involved, then directly say how you're going to push content. You can't stay updated on your own team but are going to start vloging, streaming, and posting consistently? 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I highly doubt you 'just didn't know anything'. You act like you have been out of the loop and not involved, then directly say how you're going to push content. You can't stay updated on your own team but are going to start vloging, streaming, and posting consistently? 

hey believe whatever you want, I wasn't even on the team until like the day of roster lock...I barely even started talking to them. And yes I am going to, all my fans and the Halo community deserve it for being so awesome to me over the years.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 10

Oh Naded. Boss nasti and now cratos...smh

You might want to talk to shooter, he is under the impression you knew quite a lot about what was happening and he said cratos basically confirmed it to him. Just saying, if you really didn't have a clue and just all of a sudden decided to post here after shooter posted what he did (which seems unlikely) you might want to express that to the people that have been wronged and the people "misrepresenting" you.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not sure why youve been shady of me! I will be uploading daily vlogs starting tonight so maybe you can come over and get to know me a little! Not sure what has been discussed so far, have not read much of the forums, but I joined this team late and wasn't even going to (was going to join str8 until Richie retired and I told Carlos I would join, yeah I could of joined back when he unretired but I was just over this whole team changing thing already so I just stayed).

I had no idea what was even going on between Carlos, ESL, and any other players, I only heard things here and there from Carlos but not until after the roster lock was over I found out about them not having a seed. Like everyone has said before both teams were supposed to get a seed from my understanding but I was so much out of the loop since I joined so late I didn't know what was actually going to happen. Obviously Shooters team and Spartans team are really great teams and deserve a spot as well, personally I am not even a fan of having a pro league and go back to how it used to be.

All I know is we are going to put in our best shot to qualify for worlds, we have only been a team for a very short time and St Louis will be good practice for us. I am just excited I am finally going to start reaching my content goals for the halo community. Vlogs, Gameplays, Streams consistently has been something I have always wanted to accomplish. Getting too old to care for any negativity in my life ;)

Thanks for coming on here and sharing. Hope you guys do well this season!

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Thanks for coming on here and sharing. Hope you guys do well this season!

Thanks my dude!

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

yeah sorry, everything happens for a reason though, look at all the hate I got for even talking to Boss, I have done pretty well for myself since then. Especially with streaming thousands of hours for the Halo community when the Halo community was really down after the whole AGL scandal. Can't let outside sources determine what you do, I like to develop my own opinion of people instead of just hearing things and and judging them off that.

THIS. You arguably save the halo scene for me and many others. I remember you were on a crazy sub train cause you were literally the only one promoting and streaming halo. Thank you.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 14

yeah sorry, everything happens for a reason though, look at all the hate I got for even talking to Boss, I have done pretty well for myself since then. Especially with streaming thousands of hours for the Halo community when the Halo community was really down after the whole AGL scandal. Can't let outside sources determine what you do, I like to develop my own opinion of people instead of just hearing things and and judging them off that.

I have no problem forming my own opinion. Pretty easy to figure out who people really are when they act like the scum of the earth constantly.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 4