CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Dude I'm pissed off right now why did I just watch this normal gameplay with that clickbait? I'm about to flag the video.

E6 stole your free time

• Upvote (+1) 1

So what if during the transfer period everyone just submitted weird fake rosters? Would that make a statement to ESL? If every pro league team was just crazy and multiple pros were listed on 2 or 3 teams what would happen?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Holy shit PLEASE let Shooter and his squad destroy Cratos at St Louis!

Thanks for the whole story, I'm honestly still in disbelief about this whole thing...how in the hell is ESL siding with this bullshit loophole crap...looks real bad for them.

On a related but slightly off topic topic: what does this mean for the pro league? That leaves only 7teams with a garunteed spot, right? So IC and PS are going to have to square off for that? And then what, the loser hopes to knock Team Loophole out at relegation?

That leaves only 7teams with a garunteed spot, right? So IC and PS are going to have to square off for that? And then what, the loser hopes to knock Team Loophole out at relegation?

Yes, yes, and yes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wait...I'm totally confused now.  Vivi said that contracts weren't a factor in this.  If that's true, then this doesn't make much sense to me...

Does a 'league spot' literally belong to the manager, and not to the players that earned it?  That can't be true either, or Bubu's name wouldn't have been required for the league spot because Showtime would've had it no matter what.  I assume that this actually WAS possible because Bubu's contract hasn't been transferred, and that the previous comment about contracts not being a factor was a misstatement?  Can we get some clarification?  @@Vivi

• Upvote (+1) 1

Any word about this @@Vivi @@Timo?

I wouldnt hold my breath for any kind of clarification or even acknowledgment of how completely ridiculous and backwards this is. They only come here to keep up appearances and offer bullspit platitudes. Not a single 343 or esl employee has ever said anything of substance or truth here. I am so fed up with the lack of accountability, integrity and transparency. I have lost all respect for everyone involved with running this farce of a pro league. My high school intramural laser tag league had more integrity and competitive merit than the HCS.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1