CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The reason you get so many bs lunges is because the melee will magnetise onto someone just as they thrust away so the melee will just chase them after they have thrusted.

Whatever they did to fix the ghost melee's definitely increased the lunge distance.  Have definitely been seeing more of this shit since then, but at least melee's connect now....

• Upvote (+1) 1

Whatever they did to fix the ghost melee's definitely increased the lunge distance.  Have definitely been seeing more of this shit since then, but at least melee's connect now....

could it be people zooming in before the melee? i know it would up sword lunges, but i dont know if it would increase a normal attack. i know for me when i hit those situations, i clench my fingers some and will sometimes press the thumbpad

This has been there since day 1.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Gameplay from our scrim last night vs EG. Added some little editing to it hehehe

What's this ????

A pro self promoting his content on a social media site, instead of letting his fan's do it.

A site dedicated for people who enjoy competitive halo. 

My god someone give this guy a medal, he is a genius!

All pro's should do this.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Gameplay from our scrim last night vs EG. Added some little editing to it hehehe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_D1iveH_dM

Goes down 15-3 with no map positioning. Flips a switch then hits back to back killing frenzies. Is Royal 2 even human? I swear the dude is a robot programmed into a human brain.

Also fuck cratos and showtime and their team for being okay with their actions

• Upvote (+1) 7

This has been there since day 1.

Yeah, but we are seeing more of it now.

How does someone go about fixing "tilt" if that's their thing?

I tilt in Halo (ask any of my team mates), but you can make an effort to not complain mid game and just keep calling out, you may still get annoyed but don't clog up communication.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did someone say loopholes?

BMxZyJSCEAAZXF4.jpg

lol literally the first thing I thought of.

T2, I know you scan this thread for material so I fully expect a comment about cratos team using a loophole to get that pro spot and then a cheeky turn to Kyle to hit him with the "you know a lot about loopholes, right Kyle".

• Upvote (+1) 2

Goes down 15-3 with no map positioning. Flips a switch then hits back to back killing frenzies. Is Royal 2 even human? I swear the dude is a robot programmed into a human brain.

Also fuck cratos and showtime and their team for being okay with their actions

When I saw your forum name I laughed. 

-weird face
-pale skin
-wrinkled pants
-odd shoes
-dirty hair
-weird looking shadow
-suspicious pants bulge

2/10 would not bang

Damn, no homo, I wonder how fresh you look randomly crossing the street.

You must be a male model or something.

:holmes:

• Upvote (+1) 9

lol literally the first thing I thought of.

T2, I know you scan this thread for material so I fully expect a comment about cratos team using a loophole to get that pro spot and then a cheeky turn to Kyle to hit him with the "you know a lot about loopholes, right Kyle".

For someone who didn't watch competitive Halo until last year's Worlds, what did Kyle do?

For someone who didn't watch competitive Halo until last year's Worlds, what did Kyle do?

Only the greatest thing ever.

Search "loophole lion kyle" and see what you can find. I'll see if I can find an explanation. I think a lot of the info got pulled down because it was just to much for the internet to handle.  :kappa:

A bit of background from Frosty here on TB: http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/846-kyle/

I doubt the old videos will ever resurface, Maven pulled it and nobody else seems to have it. Probably for the best.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Drunken argument between himself and his girlfriend was captured on Maven's stream (A former halo caster/personality) in which kyle was arguing that he didn't do anything wrong , add on to it that at one point kyle says "I am a Lion"  and the nickname loophole lion was born.

there was a youtube video out briefly but it was deleted and has never resurfaced. 

Very few people saw this, but everyone kinda knows the jist of what happened.

This does not do it justice in any way.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just have to commend you for your website.

It is absolutely brilliant.

Thank you for creating it.

Thanks  :walshy: