Scrim Results

ALG 8-5 SR

OG 14-3 EG

NV 10-3 TL

Inconceivable 12-1 LG

Inconceivable is Falcated, Shotzzy, Shooter, & Bubu Dubu

Who is SR?

@@Bad Dub

Yo will you put 2gres team on the halodatahive scrim results?

Whos on that team?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who is SR?

Whos on that team?

2gre's daycare: 2gre, Artic, Sayian, cClaim

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

speaking of ninja tilt

also, why are the twins using a folding chair instead of that perfectly good gaming chair?

Last clip- on a real and heartfelt level, someone needs to do a CT Scan on Danoxide just to see what's going on up there

https://clips.twitch.tv/spartanthedogg/UgliestAlbatrossUncleNox

https://clips.twitch.tv/spartanthedogg/DistinctHornetSMOrc

An MRI will be better :P. Other than that, Dan is not funny at all. 

1pvYZTg.gif

lol... In other news, Team Bubu is up 8-0 against Ninja.

LG needs some serious tilt management. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Never seen a team tilt more honestly. If the tourney wasn't this week I'd swear they'd break up.

Ninjas rant shit talking after was funny though

Yeah so funny. His comment about bubu and shooter crouching off stage.

Funny dude

also, why are the twins using a folding chair instead of that perfectly good gaming chair?

I know some older pros don't like them because of the armrests getting in the way of how they sit with the controller. Most of them are just used to sitting in chairs like that folding chair.

• Upvote (+1) 1

LG.... ouch. That team is hopeless if/when they tilt.

It is almost certainly a matter of when they tilt. 

TBH Ninja and Str8 would have been better off had they they joined forces over Renegade.

This team has the obj oriented mindset down, but is lacking in the mental and slaying prowess departments, everything going well, they will do well but if one of those two components struggle, then they are destined to miss out.

TBH Ninja and Str8 would have been better off had they they joined forces over Renegade.

I think Ninja's top end is higher than Renegade's, but at this point Renegade is better at Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know some older pros don't like them because of the armrests getting in the way of how they sit with the controller. Most of them are just used to sitting in chairs like that folding chair.

I'm no pro, but I hate the armrest in console gaming, feels weird having armrest.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I think Ninja's top end is higher than Renegade's, but at this point Renegade is better at Halo 5.

I don't know about that,

I know ninja has a lower floor than most pro players, but how often does he actually hit that?

Additionally Ninja has been to worlds before, I think that experience alone will make him more of an asset, over a players that is pretty similar in terms of ability.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This team has the obj oriented mindset down, but is lacking in the mental and slaying prowess departments, everything going well, they will do well but if one of those two components struggle, then they are destined to miss out.

Same song and dance, tbh. It also doesn't help that Victory X is the best player on that team.

Something tells me anyone with that in their sig will get insta-negged..

also -- I usually just lurk, first post but i don't think you're all cancer so i don't know if i'm doing the whole "i usually lurk, now i'm posting to call you all cancer" thing right.. a little help @@AirKick?

You're going to fit right in lol

Great first post.

Exactly, they will look incredible one second, then spiral into a pit of mediocrity the next second. Nothing new with Ninja though, his teams are consistently inconsistent.

• Upvote (+1) 2

We need a team made out of 4 glue players Vicx, Heinz, Lethul???

Shooter?

RyanNoob?