CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

EG just opened up their scrim against OG with a 100-10 on Plaza SH. 

High hopes for this team

..and now it's 5-1 Optic 

• Upvote (+1) 4

..and now it's 5-1 Optic 

and EG has still looked good save for a couple games. Remember, they pretty much just formed. Although Contra/Dev and RoyBox are obviously duos, they have to be allowed time to mesh their playstyles and learn the roles each of them will play. Remember how long OG has been together (and on top).

• Upvote (+1) 1

..and now it's 5-1 Optic 

PLEASE.

CLOSE.

OUT.

GAMES.

- An EG fan who has been suffering since Regionals.

Either way, this is going to be a weak online team. All 4 perform on a whole other level on LAN. Just a few more days...

• Upvote (+1) 3

Honestly such a huge shout out to EG for helping grow Halo so much. Providing the base for 'Up to Speed' and getting a whole house for the team is so cool. Big up to Towey too! 

• Upvote (+1) 9

Because of some personal things and issues with School soon I haven't been around nearly as much as I've wanted to be and as I have it's been mostly just lurking. SO if anyone would like to bring me slightly back up to speed, how have all the teams been doing? NV and OG seem just as dominant as ever but for the most part what about some of the newly-formed ones? Thanks a ton!

Nade markers have to go. Makes no sense to give players another radar on top the radar they already have. Makes it so hard to flank in slow situations

Yeah grenade markers need to go but hit markers from shots should stay.

• Upvote (+1) 4

PLEASE.

CLOSE.

OUT.

GAMES.

- An EG fan who has been suffering since Regionals.

Either way, this is going to be a weak online team. All 4 perform on a whole other level on LAN. Just a few more days...

I think if they can get Contra and Devon out to the house for at least a few weeks they should be right in the mix for top 4.

Im tryin to make a halo team, age mini 16, skype is need, and if u want to see if im good 1v1 me and find out. My user is x4TKO POISONx

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Im tryin to make a halo team, age mini 16, skype is need, and if u want to see if im good 1v1 me and find out. My user is x4TKO POISONx

Um what kind of team? Your gold and platinum is the playlists...

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 20

Ahh, this takes me back.  :glasses:

Pro Tip:

Use Discord.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No i got gold

try head over to the 'Halo esports recruitment' topic. You might find people there :)

Good luck bro!

• Upvote (+1) 5

Um what kind of team? Your gold and platinum is the playlists...

Don't you have to go to your 60 hour a week job in the morning?

Or have you given that up to fight the cancerous Team Beyond with cancer.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Are any teams good enough to beat nV or Optic? I haven't watched in a while but I've been trying to get back into it. While watching scrims it seems those 2 teams are almost promised top 2.