CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Everyone seems to forget the decision to remove breakout from the league right before worlds. Which was also dominated by ALG. Guaranteed they would have finished 1st if not for that bull crap call. Meanwhile, they say the don't have "time" to test NO Radar during the off seasons...

I could be hammered for a straight week and still not lose as many brain cells as I did when reading this post

• Upvote (+1) 1

So removing a gametype is the same as altering it? I don't think I understand...

Uhh ok. Did you read the other post that said removing strongholds or you just skip that part?

• Downvote (-1) 10

Uhh ok. Did you read the other post that said removing strongholds or you just skip that part?

I would argue removing something like an entire gametype before an event doesn't have a huge effect, if any, like adding or changing something would. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

To be fair to AirKick, maybe Worlds would have ended 4-1 instead of 4-0 last season if Breakout was still included. It's amazing to me that we can still be talking about this in 2017. Cratos is probably somewhere still thinking if Breakout was included he would have won.

"We knocked a Breakout game off of CLG in Worlds so in my mind we deserve that trophy." [email protected]@Cratos

• Upvote (+1) 9

Guys, member that time AirKick didnt have time for drama because hes old and has a family and works? Those were good times.

e6 took his family so he has all of the time in the world now 

im L8 nvm 

• Upvote (+1) 2

The worst part of the whole situation of crates getting the league spot means there is only 1 available pro league spot to claim. Which means ALG or Bubus team (both top 4 potential) will not make it to pro league unless they disband after hwc.

You are assuming there won't be team changes before next pro league. You are assuming the age limit for pro league changed to along with this HWC.

LUL

• Downvote (-1) 6

Im really curious to see if this new Cratos squad will vote showtime to be their manager again. Obviously Cratos will, but if the others do they're pretty stupid. The same thing could happen to any of them.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Im really curious to see if this new Cratos squad will vote showtime to be their manager again. Obviously Cratos will, but if the others do they're pretty stupid. The same thing could happen to any of them.

If i understand correctly, showtime's already been voted in.

Managers are agreed upon by both the players and the organization, when a team is signed to an org. When the team was released by Enigma6, the players on the team were again given the opportunity to vote on a new manager, as teams are able to do so when they change organizations. The players once again voted for Nick to remain as manager.

Voting for him was probably a condition of joining the team... e6 released the team AFTER roster lock, ensuring that Showtime would have a majority vote. the way ESL interprets their 'manager clause' is a giant conflict of interest.

Cratos has cemented his place in pro league unless he actually gets relegated, or ESL gains competency.

You fail to understand the matter of 343 misleading us into believing that there was a poll conducted among the pros to keep breakout. Snakebite objected strongly, and so a real poll was conducted, with the majority voting to take breakout out of competitive halo. 

343 said there was a vote. There wasn't one.

Managers are agreed upon by both the players and the organization, when a team is signed to an org. When the team was released by Enigma6, the players on the team were again given the opportunity to vote on a new manager, as teams are able to do so when they change organizations. The players once again voted for Nick to remain as manager. 

ESL says there was a vote and says players once again voted Showtime as the manager. There was no vote that took place, which should have voided the team submitted by Showtime. 

Edit: You see they mention the vote happened AFTER E6 released the team, so the vote had to have happened in the 11th hour, not when they first joined the team.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Did anyone get video of how Heinz was featured in that TV show? 

If you're referring to that Elementary show, its set to air Feb 19

• Upvote (+1) 4

343 said there was a vote. There wasn't one.

ESL says there was a vote and says players once again voted Showtime as the manager. There was no vote that took place, which should have voided the team submitted by Showtime.

Edit: You see they mention the vote happened AFTER E6 released the team, so the vote had to have happened in the 11th hour, not when they first joined the team.

The vote for manager likely happened sometime after the new roster was official.

If you're referring to that Elementary show, its set to air Feb 19

Your sig reminded me how much I loved that Fis Vicx Hyseria and Ninja c9 team. 4 of my favorite players and the best org.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Your sig reminded me how much I loved that Fis Vicx Hyseria and Ninja c9 team. 4 of my favorite players and the best org.

That team was never going to last, unfortunately.  A lot of toxicity between members apparently.  It's sad because I agree with you about them being an awesome roster.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The vote for manager likely happened sometime after the new roster was official.

Seems like we need to know the rules on when a Manager vote would take place. You would assume it would be within the Transfer period. And for a new team to be submitted(Showtime's "bubu" roster) for the next season(before lock), the vote for a new manager should take place first.

That team was never going to last, unfortunately.  A lot of toxicity between members apparently.  It's sad because I agree with you about them being an awesome roster.

Some people forget how negative Hysteria would get. It showed again during his teams in H5 as well.

All things aside, Cratos plays the villain well.

- Antagonist "dream is alive title ".

- black hoodie with the hood on

- "if they don't wanna team Ima take their pro seed."

..*sips haterade*

Lol.

• Upvote (+1) 3

..*sips haterade*

Lol.

@@Arkanum you're 33.3% there. You can do this.

• Upvote (+1) 2

..*sips haterade*

Lol.

This most recent situation is honestly totally unacceptable.

He shouldn't be allowed to get away with it. But he will.

Bubu shouldn't be punished. But he will.

And there is nothing anyone can do about it, except for 343 and the pro community. But they won't do anything about it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Seems like we need to know the rules on when a Manager vote would take place. You would assume it would be within the Transfer period. And for a new team to be submitted(Showtime's "bubu" roster) for the next season(before lock), the vote for a new manager should take place first.

Some people forget how negative Hysteria would get. It showed again during his teams in H5 as well.

The rules say that any time a team changes org they can pick a new manager. Which makes sense because the manager could be an org rep.

It also would make sense for the new team to have a say in who their representative is.

The old team could have voted for a new manager during the transfer period. But with e6 still in the picture, that would complicate the issue (because the org has to agree).

With e6 waiting to drop the squad, it essentially guarunteed that cratos would keep control of the seed.