FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

less than a week before that I was teaming with suspector and they didn't have the the e6 seed cus me and Ayden did. I mean that's not the only way I can get into the pro league cus I obviously have been in it for 2 seasons. You're acting like I still don't have to work really hard to qualify for worlds and to stay in the pro league. I still do have the opportunity to prove people wrong. And am still excited about my new team

You've got me on my soap box now, I reply so many times because I give a shit.

Your teams potential to be good or not is irrelevant. You are where you are at now on a lie.

You said Bubu was on your team, knowing that would give you a spot, knowing it would penalize him, and knowing that it was all a lie.

YOU LITERALLY ARE SITTING ON A THRONE OF LIES

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

"I don't feel guilty at all. If Jesse would have not been able to play I would feel bad but I also wouldn't have done it if that was the case."

So you admit you "did it."

But only because he would still get to play?

Were you ever taught about developing good character? I get you're playing a video game and that's "all chill man no biggie brah." You cost 2 people (not just Jesse) something they worked for even after whatever that early season mess was. You could've potentially cost them a higher salary, if they figure it out it will not be because it was "fine" it is still a possible hinderance to one of the shortest career fields you can choose. Do you think about things long term at all? You didn't just elevate your position above someone, you used them as a stepping stone. I dont believe had it been you being finessed in a similar position you would see it as "no problem."

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is probably a good warning for the other guys not to vote Showtime as team manager.

• Upvote (+1) 4

i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about @@Cratos . u wouldnt say this shit to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

Don't you dare say that Cratos eats at chill restaurants, we all know Lethul is the chillest. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

The ruling hinged on the roster changes must be submitted by the Manager of a team, and only a Manager of a team. This is to avoid situations where multiple rosters are submitted for the same team. In this situation, the League recognized that the roster for the Enigma6 team was Cratos, Bubu dubu and 2 new, additional players. The only time a Player may submit a roster change is in the case of that Player leaving the League, for any reason.

It was not a question of contracts.

@@Cratos it wasn't anything to do with contracts according to @@Vivi. So what is it to do with? You just knowingly submitted a fraudulent roster with Showtime to screw over friends and former team mates because you thought you 'deserved' the seed.

How can you see that as okay? If you had to play through am, that's what you have to do for dropping your right to the seed. Had you stayed with suspector, you'd have been perfectly fine with having Showtime choose you. That would have been expected. This is some other bullshit.

Is there a prize for winning open bracket like at the last UGC? @@PROVERB

Also :simms:

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/14983-best-series-of-2016/

All I'm saying is you floated the idea of a "guaranteed pro league spot" to some of your teammates one MAIN reason you have good players around you, take that away I think you wouldn't even be in contention.

And I am not bashing your skill by any means, I'm more bashing the way you approach situations and the way you carry yourself with certain things, this included.

Did you guys play in the seeding tourney?

Funny how Ninja was showing his team bad plays in Theater after yesterdays scrims when he played like a ****** the whole scrims lmao.

PS. NEG ME Ninja fans I dont really care, just wanted to let everyone know that LG lost like 5 games because Ninja was rushing like a monkey all scrims and dying

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 5

I won at relegations in my mind I do deserve to be in the pro league

You mean carried right? Yeah, you definitely mean carried.

less than a week before that I was teaming with suspector and they didn't have the the e6 seed cus me and Ayden did. I mean that's not the only way I can get into the pro league cus I obviously have been in it for 2 seasons. You're acting like I still don't have to work really hard to qualify for worlds and to stay in the pro league. I still do have the opportunity to prove people wrong. And am still excited about my new team

Lol do you believe the stuff you type? It takes some real mental gymnastics.

Sure you'll have to work hard for Worlds, but not as hard as the 50% of old E6 that is actually still teaming together.

You don't even have to work as hard as others to stay in prologue, because you've figured me out how to hold a seed with just one player. so long as you and Showtime are tight, relegation is your only way out, it seems. Who else can say that?

You just can't acknowledge that your performance has little to do with your current position. You're only in contention because of your relationship with the person who's been controlling your teams roster. Since worlds, Your most effective 'hardwork' has been backroom dealing, and waving your seed around to attract talent.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Funny how Ninja was showing his team bad plays in Theater after yesterdays scrims when he played like a ****** the whole scrims lmao.

PS. NEG ME Ninja fans I dont really care, just wanted to let everyone know that LG lost like 5 games because Ninja was rushing like a monkey all scrims and dying

that's what teams do? They go over film and see what they could have done better.is teammates were watching film also. They would ask him what times he was out to see what he was talking about.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You're acting like I still don't have to work really hard to qualify for worlds and to stay in the pro league. I still do have the opportunity to prove people wrong. And am still excited about my new team

Dude... you dont have to work for shit. The way it is now you could sit on your ass until next pro league, make a roster change (and probably another after worlds) and still have your spot.

If you are holding a player to their contract (which is fine btw. Thats not the fucking issue here) you make that be known early in the roster change period not at the 11th hour, and the org itself doesnt flake out the day after.

Its manipulative, loophole bullshit thats outside the spirit of the rules. You hid your intentions until there was nothing bubu could do about it, stole a spot from better people and superior players and fucked the competitive integrity of the league.

If you truly dont feel bad about that i am sad for you and hope you can find a more positive path for yourself. Same goes for showtime but hes not the one making excuses in here.

• Upvote (+1) 2

ninja gets banned from twitch for doxxing a racist piece of shit

and then turns around a few weeks later and uses "gay" as a homophobic insult 

don't want to start a flamewar here but alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight let's be consistent here

Words are words. I don't agree with using "gay" as an insult, but let's not pretend that's worse than giving out someone's first name, last name, and address, which creates a dangerous situation where thousands of anonymous people now know someone's private information.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Words are words. I don't agree with using "gay" as an insult, but let's not pretend that's worse than giving out someone's first name, last name, and address, which creates a dangerous situation where thousands of anonymous people now know someone's private information.

Cratos:  last name Ever, first name Greatest

• Upvote (+1) 3

Cratos:  last name Ever, first name Greatest

like a sprained ankle, boy, probably needs some sort of support to succeed in the form of crutches or actually good Halo players

It's been a while since I've heard that track

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

People don't realize just how bad that can't end up. An eye for an eye has never worked well for a reason.

Outside of bashing the fash there's no reason to ever do that kind of thing. If anything, it will empower them by getting people to look past what they did because they can now act like they were the real victim and not the people they made shitty racist statements towards. Ninja would have done better by refunding the money, calling out the username, and then banning them.

I think a lot of people actually understand where ninja is coming from and I'm pretty sure even he understands from what I've read that he approached that wrong even if he had "good" intentions about exposing a piece of shit.

It bugs the fuck out of me that ESL doesn't enforce the spirit of the rules. What kind of sponsor would want to work with this shit-show? 

• Upvote (+1) 5