FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Exactly. Anyone with half a brain can figure this out. If e6 dissolves the Halo team then the contracts become void. They purposely didn't do this so that cratos and showtime could submit a roster under the existing e6 org which would include bubu. Same reason the e6 name was on the announcement, they had to keep it until after roster lock if they were going to keep the pro spot. It is clear they were aware of the situation but decided to not do the right thing.

Which is the least bit surprising considering the organization. Cratos and E6 have a ride or die romance, so I would not at all be astonished if they would bend over to let Cratos get his nut. 

I dont see a problem with it. Its the same as Poker websites sponsoring Poker Pros, no?

Yeah i guess its similar but i think theres a difference between a site thats going to host betting and set odds owning a team and sponsoring a team. Those European sports betting sites sponsor soccer teams but they don't own them do they? i could also be completely wrong about this too someone educate me if i don't know what im talking about. 

penalize Cratos/Shooter for unethical behavior that's detrimental to the business

Why shooter?

You mean showtime, the manager perhaps?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm open to the idea that I'm completely incorrect (I am just a simple memer at heart), but based on the explanations I've seen the only logical and fair course of action available is to award Bubu's team the seed and penalize Cratos/Shooter for unethical behavior that's detrimental to the business. I still haven't seen a single rule explanation that properly explains how it's even feasible that Bubu's team doesn't have the seed.

But again, that's just the take of a simple memer that surely doesn't understand the inner workings of legitimate business   :lxthul:

Nah, it's cool because it's all according to the rules and Cratos is a genius for finding and exploiting a loophole for a business decision. It's not shady or unethical because ESL confirmed the loophole and is just throwing their hands up and saying meh, rules are rules, congrats Cratos. Naded justifies the situation by saying that ALG could have done the same thing. AKA, submitting a roster with Contra and Devon with Commonly and Spartan as the new members, then immediately dropping Contra and Devon, keeping the seed via the other two then adding the two new members. Which ALG didn't do because it's totally messed up and who in their right mind would be ok with doing that (Cratos). As it continues, we learn ESL was directly involved and ok with the situation, and we have Cratos/Shooter/Bubu confirming that they did not collaborate on this decision at all, showing that ESL support of the situation is baseless.

As a robot with no human emotions or ethics, this is a perfectly logical situation. As a human with a sense of decency, it is absolutely ridiculous. I honestly didn't think I could dislike a certain player even more than I already did. But the reality of this game and everything that goes with it never ceases to amaze me. This makes me realize that my favorite game franchise lives in the same universe as the bullshit corporate job I go to every day. There is no escape. And I am sad.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I call bullshit. If they weren't involved why wait until right after roster lock to finally announce your leaving Halo? Why did cratos mention multiple times about "contracts"? Don't tell me they weren't aware of what was happening and that they couldn't have done something to make it right.

Idk these orgs do things on their own time. Liquid STILL hasn't announced their team yet while the lock passed and they've been playing together for like 3 weeks.

All of the orgs announced their new rosters after roster lock so I guess E6 announced their decision to leave Halo after roster lock. I don't know what they did with the contracts (I would assume they sold it to get an easy profit. That would be the smart thing to do). Halo has always been secondary to them though and they aren't liked here. I would assume they've wanted to leave Halo for some time and now seems like the best time for them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

6) Money Matches diligently defends E6 on the basis that they werent involved.

7) Community backlashes and says E6 must have been involved.

Not quite. E6 the org didn't have much to do with this event (unless Bubu's contract is involved, which is unknown)

All shadiness is attributed to Cratos and Showtime until/if we get more information

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not quite. E6 the org didn't have much to do with this event (unless Bubu's contract is involved, which is unknown)

All shadiness is attributed to Cratos and Showtime.

Got it. Thankkkk yaaaa

LOL i am a little to old for Safe spaces. I guess i knew coming on here with mostly young youth wouldnt serve a purpose. I probably had your state of mind 10 years ago.

I've never met someone who isn't a complete idiot that goes out of their way to insult "the youth". You idiots actually think you're right. Mind blowing.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why has Halo esports never grown up with the rest of the gaming world?

• Upvote (+1) 5

It wouldnt matter if it were snakebitr or pistola. Its next-level bullshit done to cheat a player out of a hard fought pro seed. Its just not surprising that of all the people to pull a stunt like this, cratos is the one to do it. What is surprising us the esl doesnt really seem to care.

Actually I'd be okay with it if Ola did it.

are the politics this bad in other Esports? Whose the Cratos in LoL or CoD?  :kappa:

If you go by Kelby's tweet, the Cratos in LoL is FORG1VEN.  He's got a negative reputation, but he's never been confrontational toward fans that I've seen - only other players (usually teammates).

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just want to add that to the people that say it isn't about contracts or e6 didn't have anything to do with it. We now have cratos, the MM Zach guy and that massive jackass "@Thr330h5" that works with e6 all saying this had to do with contracts (even going as far to argue with ppl over it on Twitter). And then you have the facts as they played out. I mean, how much more do people need to hear before understanding e6 was involved? It's not like they are going to admit it.

"Halo is the most toxic and uninviting community" At least we don't tell our audience to kill themselves :kappa:if we even had an audiance

https://clips.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick/HilariousVultureFPSMarksman

Wow, wtf. What prompted that. That has no place on a charity stream for cancer.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yes please. I think this is the most effective use of the EG managers time.

life really is tow
  • Upvote (+1) 1