CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

but here's the problem. even if cratos' team gets stomped and doesnt make worlds; his team will still get an automatic seed for the summer pro league season.

it's trash

And as long as showtime is the manager, Cratos can't get dropped.

He'll be in pro league forevvvvvveeeerrrrrr

• Upvote (+1) 4

This community and TB site is Cancer.

Long time lurker here, been following competitive halo since the end of H2.  Really fell in love with competitive during H3 and was apart of the Str8 roller coaster of getting 1st at an event, then not being able to repeat :/

I finally decided to break radio silence of lurking and give my thoughts on competitive halo in its current form.  The negativity, immaturity, and disrespect of players, fans, and Orgs has got to stop.  This MOB mentality that seems to be so popular of TB has got to end.  This includes the mods Saucey and Cyren as they are just as guilty.  I know most the TB posters have a good heart and mean well, but every situation turns into a witch hunt with all your pitchforks at the ready.

You guys always say that orgs and 343/esl are garbage and cant run the game right, etc etc etc.  Stop with the hate.  You already drove out orgs such as Noble, Denial, and now e6. Winterfox, Cloud 9 dont seem like they want to come back.  When is it going to stop?!  How do you expect the halo scene to grow when orgs know that they will get roasted by the community for every little mis step.  Orgs are here to make money, period.  They are a business, they are not your favorite high school football team.  The more orgs that halo can have, the better halo will be.  I didnt research the entire situation, but it sounds like e6 was well within in the rules, and when Timo gets on here to explain why, most of you downvote the shit out of him and start with your bitchy, whiny posts of why they are monsters.  Grow up.  I am truly surprised that 343/esl even put on events for us anymore.  This community feels so "entitled" and its our opinion that is always the right one.  What would TB do if 343/esl stopped putting on events for Halo?  Back to the AGL days?  NO Thank you.

You are tearing apart your own game, community, and support.  You see all these other gaming communites flourishing and constantly have high Twitch numbers and I truly believe the biggest factor is that no one wants to come run events/help with this Cancer community that chews people up and spits them out.  You all are truly ungrateful.  Every update and change ESL makes you guys always have something negative to say about it.  You support trolls and troll gameplay.  As much as I like Snakebite, like everyone else on this forumn, even he showed a crack in his armor last night when they were stalking str8 sick and tbagging, trolling him.  And Snakebite is supposed to be our most mature player.

You guys troll and hate on individual players as well, most notably would be Cratos and Ninja.  You can have your opinion on Cratos,  but the way i look at it- he is a player who wants to make money and most the time is well within the rules.  Ninja you guys hate on for playing H1Z1 but guess what?  He makes money doing that and has a more positive community/following.  That is his day job, just like most pros go to school or work during the day.

I am just truly sad at how Negative this community is.  It is scary to think that most of you on this site are the future work force of this world.  I know this is not the real world, but if you guy acted this way anywhere else you would be fired, not hired, or scapegoated. I can keep going but i feel this will be a too long, didnt read.  Just finally felt the urge to point out how toxic this community can be.  Thanks,

TL;DR - this community is cancer, too negative, and stops itself and the game of halo from growing.

-AirKick

I have to say I do partly agree with you, we could do our bit to be a little less serious about everything sometimes, some people here apparently have pHd's in eSports. But I wouldnt say it gets to the extent where orgs have left because of it. Thats completely different.

In other news the UGC and qualifier placement cup got 72 teams. I think most are are going to UGC so we should get a good 50 AM team turnout.

Very good news!

• Upvote (+1) 4

I really question anyone willing to team with Cratos at this point. I mean his current roster is full of people that are desperate to get on any team, so it makes some sense. I don't see him getting back on a winning roster any time soon after this "business move."

Btw, we didn't forget that you said you would buy TB premium for the rest of your life if Optic bought out CLG's halo roster.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Again, it's not about who can take it or dish it. It's about being attractive to outside/new fans,orgs, and events.

You're asking posters on an internet forum to be more attractive to outsiders by only being positive and constructive.  That's not going to happen since they're already here precisely because they're allowed to voice their opinion and meme.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

I watched like a 1:30 of that video and the amount of salt/bitterness that shooter and bubu wouldn't team is just annoying...

"Bubu and shooter made a business decision to uhh not team with me anymore, my business decision was pro seed"

*sips gatorade*

It's such a dumb and pathetic situation.

Makes you wonder how people are still teaming with him. How desperate can these players be to team up with someone whos a piece of shit and is pretty bad compared to other "pro" players. WEAK MINDED INDIVIDUALS.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The ruling hinged on the roster changes must be submitted by the Manager of a team, and only a Manager of a team. This is to avoid situations where multiple rosters are submitted for the same team. In this situation, the League recognized that the roster for the Enigma6 team was Cratos, Bubu dubu and 2 new, additional players. The only time a Player may submit a roster change is in the case of that Player leaving the League, for any reason. 

It was not a question of contracts. 

It was allowed to happen as it is allowed to happen per League rules.

Bubu will not face a period where he is ineligible to compete. He may face penalties tied to his ability to receive seeding points for the 2017 Halo World Championship, but not a suspension from the Pro League. 

So a team manager can add any player they want to a team, just because they were on the team previously? So if Showtime had submitted a team with Cratos, Bubu, Shooter, and Suspector, would Suspector and Shooter also be forced to play for the team or quit?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Simple summary.

Cratoa and showtime submitted a roster of

Cratos Bubu dubu (2 out of nemassit, str sick or naded)

From what im hearing it was last minute, bubu is forced into requesting to leave. Which happens, which allows Cratos to pick up the last of the 3 mentioned above.

Therefore because originally it was a duo from E6 submitted by the manager cratos gets the pro seed.

Pretty much they played bubu and ESL.

I cant understand how ESL didn't call bullshit. How can they be so out of touch that when they see the roster with bubu involved that they think its ok.

Anyone that knowa anything knows bubu has been running with fal shooter and shotzzy so they must have asked questions...

Sooo it does have to do with contracts. Soooo it does have to do with e6.

Yea I think I get what happened and I stand by my statements about the situation. They should have announced they were leaving Halo and prevented this whole thing but they instead decided to be cocks.

Meanwhile ESL continues to show how incompetent they are and why so many leagues constantly have issues with ESL.

And they aren't going to fix this. They are going to punish bubu. And I'm going to stop watching Halo esports entirely until these people are removed and someone like MLG is given control. Fucking disgusting.

h2/h3 forums were cut throat, i'm glad all my shit posts got lost to the sands of time

things are MUCH LESS toxic nowadays than back then

Member when people used to lie on the mlg forum and say their original account was made in 2006 but they forgot their password so thats why it looked like they're an 09 kid. At least beyond doesnt trash your opinion based on join date

• Upvote (+1) 2

Member when people used to lie on the mlg forum and say their original account was made in 2006 but they forgot their password so thats why it looked like they're an 09 kid. At least beyond doesnt trash your opinion based on join date

This is precisely why we made it a point to hide the join date in threads.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Has Str8 shipped him his hoodie yet?

Str8 dodging that question.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Simple summary.

Cratoa and showtime submitted a roster of

Cratos Bubu dubu (2 out of nemassit, str sick or naded)

From what im hearing it was last minute, bubu is forced into requesting to leave. Which happens, which allows Cratos to pick up the last of the 3 mentioned above.

Therefore because originally it was a duo from E6 submitted by the manager cratos gets the pro seed.

Pretty much they played bubu and ESL.

I cant understand how ESL didn't call bullshit. How can they be so out of touch that when they see the roster with bubu involved that they think its ok.

Anyone that knowa anything knows bubu has been running with fal shooter and shotzzy so they must have asked questions...

It's not the league's job to keep track of scrim rosters.

It makes absolutely ZERO sense that rosters don't require a signature from the players before being submitted. 

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This is precisely why we made it a point to hide the join date in threads.

trash 09 kids make me sick, almost as bad as 08 kids  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

trash 09 kids make me sick, almost as bad as 08 kids :kappa:

Luckily I was on '07 kid :simms:

10 years later...

• Upvote (+1) 2