CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

LOL i am a little to old for Safe spaces. I guess i knew coming on here with mostly young youth wouldnt serve a purpose. I probably had your state of mind 10 years ago.

dont misinterpret our posts.

we want you here. It's been too long since someone has called me cancer

• Upvote (+1) 5

I am just truly sad at how Negative this community is.  It is scary to think that most of you on this site are the future work force of this world.  I know this is not the real world, but if you guy acted this way anywhere else you would be fired, not hired, or scapegoated.

I'll be sure to never point out shady shit at my job designing medical devices. Don't want to be cancer. What a great post AirKick. #PositiveLife

• Upvote (+1) 3

I like how he blames TB for making orgs leave and for not allowing halo to grow.....and not the developer of the effing franchise.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

LOL i am a little to old for Safe spaces.  I guess i knew coming on here with mostly young youth wouldnt serve a purpose.  I probably had your state of mind 10 years ago.

So you're 37? Agree you are too old for safe spaces, grow a fucking set then and dont be such a bitch.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This community and TB site is Cancer.

Long time lurker here, been following competitive halo since the end of H2. Really fell in love with competitive during H3 and was apart of the Str8 roller coaster of getting 1st at an event, then not being able to repeat :/

I finally decided to break radio silence of lurking and give my thoughts on competitive halo in its current form. The negativity, immaturity, and disrespect of players, fans, and Orgs has got to stop. This MOB mentality that seems to be so popular of TB has got to end. This includes the mods Saucey and Cyren as they are just as guilty. I know most the TB posters have a good heart and mean well, but every situation turns into a witch hunt with all your pitchforks at the ready.

You guys always say that orgs and 343/esl are garbage and cant run the game right, etc etc etc. Stop with the hate. You already drove out orgs such as Noble, Denial, and now e6. Winterfox, Cloud 9 dont seem like they want to come back. When is it going to stop?! How do you expect the halo scene to grow when orgs know that they will get roasted by the community for every little mis step. Orgs are here to make money, period. They are a business, they are not your favorite high school football team. The more orgs that halo can have, the better halo will be. I didnt research the entire situation, but it sounds like e6 was well within in the rules, and when Timo gets on here to explain why, most of you downvote the shit out of him and start with your bitchy, whiny posts of why they are monsters. Grow up. I am truly surprised that 343/esl even put on events for us anymore. This community feels so "entitled" and its our opinion that is always the right one. What would TB do if 343/esl stopped putting on events for Halo? Back to the AGL days? NO Thank you.

You are tearing apart your own game, community, and support. You see all these other gaming communites flourishing and constantly have high Twitch numbers and I truly believe the biggest factor is that no one wants to come run events/help with this Cancer community that chews people up and spits them out. You all are truly ungrateful. Every update and change ESL makes you guys always have something negative to say about it. You support trolls and troll gameplay. As much as I like Snakebite, like everyone else on this forumn, even he showed a crack in his armor last night when they were stalking str8 sick and tbagging, trolling him. And Snakebite is supposed to be our most mature player.

You guys troll and hate on individual players as well, most notably would be Cratos and Ninja. You can have your opinion on Cratos, but the way i look at it- he is a player who wants to make money and most the time is well within the rules. Ninja you guys hate on for playing H1Z1 but guess what? He makes money doing that and has a more positive community/following. That is his day job, just like most pros go to school or work during the day.

I am just truly sad at how Negative this community is. It is scary to think that most of you on this site are the future work force of this world. I know this is not the real world, but if you guy acted this way anywhere else you would be fired, not hired, or scapegoated. I can keep going but i feel this will be a too long, didnt read. Just finally felt the urge to point out how toxic this community can be. Thanks,

TL;DR - this community is cancer, too negative, and stops itself and the game of halo from growing.

-AirKick

Im glad you came here to complain about negativity by calling us cancer. Just because we refuse to eat the shit sandwich handed to us does not make us toxic

• Upvote (+1) 6

im a piece of shit cus I was given the choice to have a seed or not. Then I contact my former teammate and tell him what's happening and he says it's fine that he plays through am it's not a big deal. Which it isn't. My team and his team both have to work really hard to qualify for worlds

I think your well aware that I don't like you. I think your mistake is thinking just because others give you the OK to do something that it makes it the right or ethical thing to do. If you have some integrity you would have said no thanks and went through AM just the same. But you let your self interests take precedence over what was right and ethical.

Saying all that, I don't really place the majority of blame on you. I blame it on the supposedly no longer in Halo org e6. They should have left the league and released all players before all this. They never should have even given you and Showtime the option of doing this in the first place.

That's not even close to what I'm saying. I'm lamenting this with you.

I don't honestly believe that ESL is happy about this situation. This is a no win situation for them because of a dumb fucking rule and a gutless manager/player.

Again, I agree. It should be Bubu's team instead of Cratos'. But according to the language of a really poorly thought out rule, and a shady player and manager that's not the case.

But I think its worth mentioning that Cratos' team would still almost definitely make it out of the Am bracket.

But it seems like everyone would be happier if I logged off so I'll see you guys tomorrow. Hope everyone tunes into the streams today! It's been too long since I've had Halo that matters to watch. :intensifies:

What I'm saying it's perfectly normal for viewers to turn out when the competition they watch loses its itegrity.

You are welcome to post your opinion, but shouldn't be questioning people's intention to boycott a visibly corrupt rule set.

LOL i am a little to old for Safe spaces. I guess i knew coming on here with mostly young youth wouldnt serve a purpose. I probably had your state of mind 10 years ago.

I'm probably as old as you if not older. And you look like a child with that post you made. An adult doesn't start making comments when they don't even know the facts, which you clearly don't.

• Upvote (+1) 2

People on this site go too far sometimes. I've pointed it out many times.

This is not a "gone to far" or "TB is cancer" situation.

• Upvote (+1) 7

TIL that I'm the reason Cloud9 isn't in Halo. Sad day.

You arse. I want those skins.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm probably as old as you if not older. And you look like a child with that post you made. An adult doesn't start making comments when they don't even know the facts, which you clearly don't.

You are right, I dont have all the facts.  I work roughly 60 hours a week and then have a family to come home to everyday.  I dont have time to research all the situations that arise.  I was merely pointing out that this community is too negative and causes people to shy away from the scene.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 21

People on this site go too far sometimes. I've pointed it out many times.

This is not a "gone to far" or "TB is cancer" situation.

Yes, Im not saying this e6 thing has gone to far.  I was talking in generalities of what Ive seen over the past year or so.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that everyone has always wanted clg, cloud9 and winterfox involved in Halo and always have. I can't think of a single time that players or fans have spoken ill of them. Probably because they are quality orgs run but respectable people.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This community and TB site is Cancer.

Long time lurker here, been following competitive halo since the end of H2. Really fell in love with competitive during H3 and was apart of the Str8 roller coaster of getting 1st at an event, then not being able to repeat :/

I finally decided to break radio silence of lurking and give my thoughts on competitive halo in its current form. The negativity, immaturity, and disrespect of players, fans, and Orgs has got to stop. This MOB mentality that seems to be so popular of TB has got to end. This includes the mods Saucey and Cyren as they are just as guilty. I know most the TB posters have a good heart and mean well, but every situation turns into a witch hunt with all your pitchforks at the ready.

You guys always say that orgs and 343/esl are garbage and cant run the game right, etc etc etc. Stop with the hate. You already drove out orgs such as Noble, Denial, and now e6. Winterfox, Cloud 9 dont seem like they want to come back. When is it going to stop?! How do you expect the halo scene to grow when orgs know that they will get roasted by the community for every little mis step. Orgs are here to make money, period. They are a business, they are not your favorite high school football team. The more orgs that halo can have, the better halo will be. I didnt research the entire situation, but it sounds like e6 was well within in the rules, and when Timo gets on here to explain why, most of you downvote the shit out of him and start with your bitchy, whiny posts of why they are monsters. Grow up. I am truly surprised that 343/esl even put on events for us anymore. This community feels so "entitled" and its our opinion that is always the right one. What would TB do if 343/esl stopped putting on events for Halo? Back to the AGL days? NO Thank you.

You are tearing apart your own game, community, and support. You see all these other gaming communites flourishing and constantly have high Twitch numbers and I truly believe the biggest factor is that no one wants to come run events/help with this Cancer community that chews people up and spits them out. You all are truly ungrateful. Every update and change ESL makes you guys always have something negative to say about it. You support trolls and troll gameplay. As much as I like Snakebite, like everyone else on this forumn, even he showed a crack in his armor last night when they were stalking str8 sick and tbagging, trolling him. And Snakebite is supposed to be our most mature player.

You guys troll and hate on individual players as well, most notably would be Cratos and Ninja. You can have your opinion on Cratos, but the way i look at it- he is a player who wants to make money and most the time is well within the rules. Ninja you guys hate on for playing H1Z1 but guess what? He makes money doing that and has a more positive community/following. That is his day job, just like most pros go to school or work during the day.

I am just truly sad at how Negative this community is. It is scary to think that most of you on this site are the future work force of this world. I know this is not the real world, but if you guy acted this way anywhere else you would be fired, not hired, or scapegoated. I can keep going but i feel this will be a too long, didnt read. Just finally felt the urge to point out how toxic this community can be. Thanks,

TL;DR - this community is cancer, too negative, and stops itself and the game of halo from growing.

-AirKick

You're right. The community being too negative is what's hurting the growth of the game. It's not that A) the game is not that enjoyable competitively to any but the most diehard fans and that B) 343 is a company that refuses to address the vast majority of the game's issues in any meaningful way and when it does engage with the community it seems to be to either play the victim or misrepresent how much pro players' feedback is taken into account.

But yeah, the community being pessimistic after years of bad or mediocre games is the problem here.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I got you fam - 

Radar

OP Auto's

RoyBox washed

overreact to a single scrim

To Emma meme or not to Emma meme?

2gre washed

naded tilt

overreact to a single scrim

WHY ONLY 7 NA TEAMS FOR WORLDS??

Pro-points are better

back to Ninja

Repeat ad nauseam

]you forgot to add the discussion on if we are toxic or not after the obligatory "i don't come here often but you guys are awful..." post

glad to see some things never change

• Upvote (+1) 4