CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Bubu could easily slaughter the Open Bracket and qualify for Worlds, but why should he have to? Especially when Cratos gets a free ride (his free ride)?

Additionally, this also compromises the competitive integrity for people who are unlucky enough to run into Bubu in bracket.

:mj:

• Upvote (+1) 6

btw, have the str8 hoodies shipped yet?

I heard E6 has them and isn't giving them to the customers since they aren't involved with Halo. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm just going to assume that Enigma 6 transferred their Halo players contracts to The Money Matches & TMMT refused to let bubu dubu leave his contract. That gambling org has always seemed sketchy to me, especially with the way their management have conducted themselves publicly so i really wouldn't put a move like this past them. 

How does TMMT even operate?? All I see is them giving away thousands in stuff, they don't even have a working website....

• Upvote (+1) 5

While this is definitely a shitty situation, I think we can all take solace in the fact that @@Cratos has never been further away from winning an event than he is now. We'll see how he does when he's not strapped in Bubu's backpack. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Got it, so where is 2gre's team? Is he playing today?

I don't think 2gre's team is going to St Louis, so I don't think they'd have any reason to play today. He said one of his teammates couldn't make it and they can't use a sponsor, so they're only going to Las Vegas.

This community and TB site is Cancer.

Long time lurker here, been following competitive halo since the end of H2.  Really fell in love with competitive during H3 and was apart of the Str8 roller coaster of getting 1st at an event, then not being able to repeat :/

I finally decided to break radio silence of lurking and give my thoughts on competitive halo in its current form.  The negativity, immaturity, and disrespect of players, fans, and Orgs has got to stop.  This MOB mentality that seems to be so popular of TB has got to end.  This includes the mods Saucey and Cyren as they are just as guilty.  I know most the TB posters have a good heart and mean well, but every situation turns into a witch hunt with all your pitchforks at the ready.

You guys always say that orgs and 343/esl are garbage and cant run the game right, etc etc etc.  Stop with the hate.  You already drove out orgs such as Noble, Denial, and now e6. Winterfox, Cloud 9 dont seem like they want to come back.  When is it going to stop?!  How do you expect the halo scene to grow when orgs know that they will get roasted by the community for every little mis step.  Orgs are here to make money, period.  They are a business, they are not your favorite high school football team.  The more orgs that halo can have, the better halo will be.  I didnt research the entire situation, but it sounds like e6 was well within in the rules, and when Timo gets on here to explain why, most of you downvote the shit out of him and start with your bitchy, whiny posts of why they are monsters.  Grow up.  I am truly surprised that 343/esl even put on events for us anymore.  This community feels so "entitled" and its our opinion that is always the right one.  What would TB do if 343/esl stopped putting on events for Halo?  Back to the AGL days?  NO Thank you.

You are tearing apart your own game, community, and support.  You see all these other gaming communites flourishing and constantly have high Twitch numbers and I truly believe the biggest factor is that no one wants to come run events/help with this Cancer community that chews people up and spits them out.  You all are truly ungrateful.  Every update and change ESL makes you guys always have something negative to say about it.  You support trolls and troll gameplay.  As much as I like Snakebite, like everyone else on this forumn, even he showed a crack in his armor last night when they were stalking str8 sick and tbagging, trolling him.  And Snakebite is supposed to be our most mature player.

You guys troll and hate on individual players as well, most notably would be Cratos and Ninja.  You can have your opinion on Cratos,  but the way i look at it- he is a player who wants to make money and most the time is well within the rules.  Ninja you guys hate on for playing H1Z1 but guess what?  He makes money doing that and has a more positive community/following.  That is his day job, just like most pros go to school or work during the day.

I am just truly sad at how Negative this community is.  It is scary to think that most of you on this site are the future work force of this world.  I know this is not the real world, but if you guy acted this way anywhere else you would be fired, not hired, or scapegoated. I can keep going but i feel this will be a too long, didnt read.  Just finally felt the urge to point out how toxic this community can be.  Thanks,

TL;DR - this community is cancer, too negative, and stops itself and the game of halo from growing.

-AirKick

• Upvote (+1) 17
  • Downvote (-1) 70

here's a pic of the E6 team meeting

pic_1194660859_6.gif

Step 1: steal pro seed

Step 2: underperform at world's

Step 3: ?????

Step 4: profit!

• Upvote (+1) 4

This community and TB site is Cancer.

Long time lurker here, been following competitive halo since the end of H2. Really fell in love with competitive during H3 and was apart of the Str8 roller coaster of getting 1st at an event, then not being able to repeat :/

I finally decided to break radio silence of lurking and give my thoughts on competitive halo in its current form. The negativity, immaturity, and disrespect of players, fans, and Orgs has got to stop. This MOB mentality that seems to be so popular of TB has got to end. This includes the mods Saucey and Cyren as they are just as guilty. I know most the TB posters have a good heart and mean well, but every situation turns into a witch hunt with all your pitchforks at the ready.

You guys always say that orgs and 343/esl are garbage and cant run the game right, etc etc etc. Stop with the hate. You already drove out orgs such as Noble, Denial, and now e6. Winterfox, Cloud 9 dont seem like they want to come back. When is it going to stop?! How do you expect the halo scene to grow when orgs know that they will get roasted by the community for every little mis step. Orgs are here to make money, period. They are a business, they are not your favorite high school football team. The more orgs that halo can have, the better halo will be. I didnt research the entire situation, but it sounds like e6 was well within in the rules, and when Timo gets on here to explain why, most of you downvote the shit out of him and start with your bitchy, whiny posts of why they are monsters. Grow up. I am truly surprised that 343/esl even put on events for us anymore. This community feels so "entitled" and its our opinion that is always the right one. What would TB do if 343/esl stopped putting on events for Halo? Back to the AGL days? NO Thank you.

You are tearing apart your own game, community, and support. You see all these other gaming communites flourishing and constantly have high Twitch numbers and I truly believe the biggest factor is that no one wants to come run events/help with this Cancer community that chews people up and spits them out. You all are truly ungrateful. Every update and change ESL makes you guys always have something negative to say about it. You support trolls and troll gameplay. As much as I like Snakebite, like everyone else on this forumn, even he showed a crack in his armor last night when they were stalking str8 sick and tbagging, trolling him. And Snakebite is supposed to be our most mature player.

You guys troll and hate on individual players as well, most notably would be Cratos and Ninja. You can have your opinion on Cratos, but the way i look at it- he is a player who wants to make money and most the time is well within the rules. Ninja you guys hate on for playing H1Z1 but guess what? He makes money doing that and has a more positive community/following. That is his day job, just like most pros go to school or work during the day.

I am just truly sad at how Negative this community is. It is scary to think that most of you on this site are the future work force of this world. I know this is not the real world, but if you guy acted this way anywhere else you would be fired, not hired, or scapegoated. I can keep going but i feel this will be a too long, didnt read. Just finally felt the urge to point out how toxic this community can be. Thanks,

TL;DR - this community is cancer, too negative, and stops itself and the game of halo from growing.

-AirKick

K.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 3

as someone who went out of his way to defend E6 and MM i don't think i can anymore 

trash orgs, good riddance 

ok i already made this post man stop mob mentalitying him

• Upvote (+1) 8

Got it, so where is 2gre's team? Is he playing today?

no, his team is not going to St. Louis, so they won't be in the qualifiers

You don't understand why people value competitive integrity?

It makes the scene less compelling when the powers that be openly welcome massive conflicts of interest.

Shit like this is why people don't watch boxing anymore.

That's not even close to what I'm saying. I'm lamenting this with you.

Don't know about others but nothing I've said it hyperbole. I'm getting too old for this shit and I refuse to invest time, energy, and money into something so spectacular fucked that this shit can take place. You may choose to continue and that's your choice, but remember supporting ESL and 343 at this point is the same as supporting what happened yesterday. 

I don't honestly believe that ESL is happy about this situation. This is a no win situation for them because of a dumb fucking rule and a gutless manager/player. 

Bubu could easily slaughter the Open Bracket and qualify for Worlds, but why should he have to? Especially when Cratos gets a free ride (his free ride)?

Additionally, this also compromises the competitive integrity for people who are unlucky enough to run into Bubu in bracket.

Again, I agree. It should be Bubu's team instead of Cratos'. But according to the language of a really poorly thought out rule, and a shady player and manager that's not the case. 

But I think its worth mentioning that Cratos' team would still almost definitely make it out of the Am bracket.

But it seems like everyone would be happier if I logged off so I'll see you guys tomorrow. Hope everyone tunes into the streams today! It's been too long since I've had Halo that matters to watch.  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

CLG, Cloud9, and winterfox aren't in the league because of having little financial incentive. The others like e6, denial, and noble probably aren't for the same reason but nobody really cares because they are bad orgs run by crap people that have done unethical things.

But sure blame fans, makes sense.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't honestly believe that ESL is happy about this situation. This is a no win situation for them because of a dumb fucking rule and a gutless manager/player. 

It's their fucking rule! Don't like it, change it or dont allow the team to register. Like I said before the second showtime tried to submit a roster with Bubu's name red flags should have gone up and it never should have moved forward. Even if showtime and cratos wanted to just fuck Bubu and Shooter out of the seed by not allowing them to register and thus the seed disbanding that's better than cratos, naded, str8 sick, and Nemassist having the seed because they have zero fucking right. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You already drove out orgs such as Noble, Denial, and now e6. Winterfox, Cloud 9 dont seem like they want to come back.  

Tbf all of the orgs that were drove out deserve it.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Can we get a TB Mob flair? Got to identify so Airkick can survive in his safe space. 

Also @@Cratos you're a real piece of shit, fuck off. 

LOL i am a little to old for Safe spaces.  I guess i knew coming on here with mostly young youth wouldnt serve a purpose.  I probably had your state of mind 10 years ago.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 30