CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Lets not forget about the other 3 guys on that team (especially shooter as the other half of the duo) and give them all props for being professional too.

From the [email protected]@Shooter was talking a few pages back, it sounded like he didn't know about this. I honestly don't know though

I have to say, knowing BUBU was involved during this "process" helps a lot , He handled himself extremely well and was willing to give up a lot to go his own way.It must have been Hard knowing that they were going to keep the team using the rules, and he and shooter would have to go their own way, and still scrimming like a professional the whole time over the last few days. I am just glad he knew ahead of time that the manager and other guy were going to do this, and he made his decisions with all the facts in front of him.

I wonder how many days ago Bubu made the decision to give up his spot on Pro league, HWC seeding, and possibly throw away his elegibility for summer pro league. And yet he acted like a true professional the whole time. Go BUBU!

It seems to me the decision was made for him.

Dont know about any of you but I will be refusing to watch any streamed matches featuring E6 at this point. Want to make real change, hit them where it hurts, affect viewership. Might sound extreme or sad or whatever, but this is ridiculous the fact ESL officials helped this process means the process is super fucked. The second E6 tried to submit a roster with Bubu red flags should have gone up everywhere. 

So whenever E6 are featured on stream I'll be tuning out and who knows might just not tune back in.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I understand that this was well within the guidelines of the rules, but how can this be an ethical decision at all? Let's just screw over a team because the other is working within the rules. I would love to hear what MLG & Adam would do regarding this situation. 

I understand that this was well within the guidelines of the rules, but how can this be an ethical decision at all? Let's just screw over a team because the other is working within the rules. I would love to hear what MLG & Adam would do regarding this situation. 

I imagine if Adam responds, it will be an eloquent, yet pointed statement about how the league is built around the players and the players come first.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Long long time lurker. Been playing since H1 and been following the competitive halo scene eagerly since H3.

Been watching the snip3down rebroadcast of the NV vs. EG scrim. Except for this coli slayer game this EG squad looks really good to me. Had the impression that EG's individual skill was on point and they were winning most of their 1v1 battles. They just need to clutch and close out some games. Maybe it's just the Contra/Devon curse.

Looking forward to see this squad on LAN. The twins are still alive guys.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Will I change Enigma 6 to "Give Me Your Dubu" on Halo Data Hive?

EDIT: E6 is currently Bubus team on my site not Cratos (thats why I said this) Cratos informed me they were CP and bubus team wasnt E6 either. Falcated gave the green light to use E6 as a temp name.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Will I change Enigma 6 to "Give Me Your Dubu" on Halo Data Hive?

That would be hilarious. But it's probably best for you to maintain the professionalism of your site given that the productions often reference your stats and information.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Let me get this straight:

First, we have Trump compromised by the Russians and now E6 is blackmailing Vivi?

IGscKhF.png

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Made fun of Randa's dad for cancer.

Racist tweets.

Signing in on Stellur's account (this one was proven right?)

We should keep a list, too many people are unaware.

+ this 

• Upvote (+1) 9

This will accomplish nothing.

That's fine. It's obvious the people who can affect real change won't do anything about it, this includes you btw. So I'm going to do what I feel is right, can only hope everyone else feels the same. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Dont know about any of you but I will be refusing to watch any streamed matches featuring E6 at this point. Want to make real change, hit them where it hurts, affect viewership. Might sound extreme or sad or whatever, but this is ridiculous the fact ESL officials helped this process means the process is super fucked. The second E6 tried to submit a roster with Bubu red flags should have gone up everywhere. 

So whenever E6 are featured on stream I'll be tuning out and who knows might just not tune back in.

Sounds good, meet you here and we can talk about the other teams when they are broadcast, then go back and watch when their stream is over, we should start a whole new discussion titled "hangin out until E6 stream is over" 

Not really, but would be fun. Halo needs all the support and viewership it can garner. Seriously, Halo is more important than these losers. Dont let this in any way affect our love for Halo and the other pro players and all the amateurs , Face it, it will be quite an AM scene with allegiance, bubu, shooter and team. Clearly Pro League needs 10 or 12  teams for summer Leaugue. The talent on these 2 teams is better than some other pro teams for sure and the argument was always ":the Talent is not there" well its there now!!!!!

is there anysort of bracket for the matches today? and will they be streamed? and where is worlds?

If I remember correctly from the waypoint weekly update there is no official stream for todays games. Basically just said to watch player streams. So matches will get missed unfortunately.

That's fine. It's obvious the people who can affect real change won't do anything about it, this includes you btw. So I'm going to do what I feel is right, can only hope everyone else feels the same. 

is there anysort of bracket for the matches today? and will they be streamed? and where is worlds?

Yes, would be fun to watch Allegiance and Bubus gang lay waste!