CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

34df3f100880389f13f3ace6e268af50.png

Credit where credit is due, they at least didn't steal the announcement spotlight from the new destination of the new players.

(I'm still slightly salty about that EG announcement.)

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 4

34df3f100880389f13f3ace6e268af50.png

Credit where credit is due, they at least didn't steal the announcement spotlight from the new destination of the new players.

(I'm still slightly salty about that EG announcement.)

Credit?

The entire article was based around E6 being a victim (what), blaming the community (what), and saying they released their team. 

Full credit, A+.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

613a538e82fa637b287b5f03d6ba9e62.png

Naded trying to be the martyr despite screwing optic at the last minute. They all deserve each other.

Watch him still play.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Did you miss the part where it said "in MM"? Take a chill pill man.

This should be the team of whose name should never be spoken. 

• Downvote (-1) 2

Credit?

The entire article was based around E6 being a victim (what), blaming the community (what), and saying they released their team. 

Sick.

You can hate 90% of something and still acknowledge the 10% that was good.

Also, with that last paragraph + ZachTehCEO's tweets earlier, it would seem Cratos' team will be representing MoneyMatches?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You can hate 90% of something and still acknowledge the 10% that was good.

I suppose, but them stating they released a team is kind of the base requirement, when you know...you... release.. your.. team..

Hopefully we can get 1-2 actually reputable organizations involved soon. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I suppose, but them stating they released a team is kind of the base requirement, when you know...you... release.. your.. team..

I was crediting them for not saying what team they released the players to, leaving it to that team to announce it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was crediting them for not saying what team they released the players to, leaving it to that team to announce it.

I understand what you were saying. I appreciate you staying positive. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also, with that last paragraph + ZachTehCEO's tweets earlier, it would seem Cratos' team will be representing MoneyMatches?

MM is a sponsor that works with E6, Str8 Rippin, and Allegiance (and other orgs too I believe).

They just have inside knowledge of situations; doesn't mean they're picking up Carlos' team.

Uhhhh, this whole thing killed my Halo hype.

Hypes me up more tbh. Hopefully they won't even make worlds, they definitely don't deserve to

• Upvote (+1) 2

From the Fall season rules.

Player Leaving 
If a player wishes to leave their team for any reason during a season outside of the season’s Transfer Period, that player will become ineligible to participate in the HCS Pro League for a period of time. 

● If the player leaves a team outside of the current season’s Transfer Period, they will be  ineligible to compete, as a substitute player or as a full member of a team’s roster, until the  start of the fourth (4th) week of the following season. Any players that leave their team or retire outside of the In­season Transfer Period may also forfeit any  claim to prize money they may have earned in the current season. 

Hypes me up more tbh. Hopefully they won't even make worlds, they definitely don't deserve to

I doubt they will make World's.

I know this is gonna sound messed up but if Naded decided to retire and just focus on streaming H5/MCC I would be happy for him, I think right now he would enjoy doing that a lot more.

• Upvote (+1) 2