CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can someone just recap all the controversy surrounding E6 since they signed into halo? I've forgotten some of the stuff that happened, and I want to see if them being 'bullied' was actually warranted.

I mean I'm no fan of Naded, but before you go saying the entire team has no character I feel like you should acknowledge the fact he said he'd quit the team if something shady went down.

Based on that, I think he deserves the chance to learn the facts and make a decision before you lump him in with the rest of the team.

I am glad you are no fan of Naded, If you are playing on that team, and obviously you knew what slime was going down, Execute the slime plan, and then you are mocking Bubu and making fun of screwing him over, and you are still playing as we speak, that says all you need to know. If Naded had any Character and was innocent, he would have bailed out of that scene once the mocking began. Just the facts 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Sounds like e6 stayed long enough to hand a pro spot to cratos and then leave. They said they will be "transferring the league spot" so it sounds like they had/have something to do with cratos and team ending up with the spot. And they are leaving it to the players to release the contact details. Really sounds like this is indeed something to do with bubu and shooters contracts with e6.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I am glad you are no fan of Naded, If you are playing on that team, and obviously you knew what slime was going down, Execute the slime plan, and then you are mocking Bubu and making fun of screwing him over, and you are still playing as we speak, that says all you need to know. If Naded had any Character and was innocent, he would have bailed out of that scene once the mocking began. Just the facts 

To be fair we don't know if Naded was told what happened with the seed and he could be genuinely saying the truth. Who knows, he might retire after finding out what happened.

• Upvote (+1) 3

E6 Playing OG in MM, bit of a grudge match

https://www.twitch.tv/therealstr8sick

Well we already Know that 3/4 Optic has accepted the scumbags. Heres hoping Lxthul is the man!!

• Downvote (-1) 10

To be fair we don't know if Naded was told what happened with the seed and he could be genuinely saying the truth. Who knows, he might retire after finding out what happened

Or it could be the imposter Naded in the matches, and the Real Naded doesnt even know what went down. And the real Naded will make it right when he finds out.

• Downvote (-1) 11

Well we already Know that 3/4 Optic has accepted the scumbags. Heres hoping Lxthul is the man!!

Did you miss the part where it said "in MM"? Take a chill pill man.

• Upvote (+1) 4

"I think im just going to stop playing guys, this whole thing to me really is just the icing on the cake, I will let you guys know though im trying to figure it all out with ESL, if something shady did happen then I dont want to be apart of it." -Naded

• Upvote (+1) 4

I haven't made any final judgement personally until all the facts are shown. But considering previous behavior and the intial info and reactions it doesn't look good for the "e6" squad.

We are a positive, optimistic family who always tries to help people and give them a hand up. Sadly, we have had to deal with people in the community constantly bullying us.

read: we took a positive and happy family and people made fun of us for it

• Upvote (+1) 3

i didn't understand why dan was so upset earlier. now i do. i never had anything against him, but now, i feel like he deserves more respect than he gets. 

• Upvote (+1) 3