CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Tbh there is nothing 343/ESL can do in this situation. From what I am reading cratos team just did something smart/well played to keep the seed (even though I do not agree). I'm sure the rule will be fixed in the future. The only issue I see with all of this is just how they were acting about the whole situation. If they were acting properly I wouldn't even be blaming them or look at them any differently. Going into Str8 sicks stream and seeing them mocking bubu and his squad was just sad to witness. Just the way things go when we are still in the somewhat early stages of running a league. 

Horrible, wonder if Naded will get the player award this year? They are certainly losers in life, I know that doesnt matter much in our world, but it will be funny, this will launch BUBU so far in popularity. I will be at St Louis and so hope that the seedings are set up so Bubu gets em 1st round, and all the love that will be showered upon these losers. And they absolutely knew everyone would hate them for being truly evil, and they embraced their evil and mocked the innocent. This is truly a low in HALO, great for the community

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cratos and Showtime submitted a roster with Bubu Dubu on it, which gave them 2 players and a manager. This gives them the slot. Bubu Dubu was actually no longer on the team though. So he had to submit that he was leaving that team which would not be allowed at that point. If they kept with precedent, Bubu would not be allowed to play this season.

at looks like cratos learned something from e6 anyways

OQCBUgc.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 6

just an issue between the players I believe. Orgs have nothing to do with seeding

If it's between the players, how does Showtime have a right to submit a roster, speaking for all the players? Seems like that'd invalidate the submitted roster if challenged by a player who didn't actually want to be on the team.

Edit: I guess jury is out till the contract is released.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Given MoneyMatches' CEO comments on contracts, it would seem the fact that Bubu Dubu was under contract with Enigma 6 is coming into play here.

Probably the reason they could even put him on a roster in the first place is because they controlled his contract still. So yea, I'm sure e6 has something to do with it in some capacity.

just an issue between the players I believe. Orgs have nothing to do with seeding 

thank you, sir. 

i get it now. 

some people just don't really qualify as human. i'm amazed that bubu could even scrim tonight. what a good teammate he must be. 

Tbh there is nothing 343/ESL can do in this situation. From what I am reading cratos team just did something smart/well played to keep the seed (even though I do not agree). I'm sure the rule will be fixed in the future. The only issue I see with all of this is just how they were acting about the whole situation. If they were acting properly I wouldn't even be blaming them or look at them any differently. Going into Str8 sicks stream and seeing them mocking bubu and his squad was just sad to witness. Just the way things go when we are still in the somewhat early stages of running a league.

If they knowingly submitted a false roster to keep their seed, that sounds to me like something 343/ESL can do something about. It's fraud.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I mean I could be wrong and maybe one of the players could confirm, but bubu being under contract or not doesn't stop showtime from sending in an email saying he is on their team. The manager has all of the power in that situation(which I dont think any pro team knew until now). Bubu could have been under contract with another org and they still could have done the exact same thing. From what I am hearing orgs have nothing to do with what happened with the seed. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

It would be really cool if the other  Pro League teams treated them like they did not even exist, Hopefully no pro teams will scrim them ever, would say a lot about the character of any teams recognizing them in any way. I would hate to be the loser team that scrims them first.  

• Upvote (+1) 6

So this drama is fun and all but...

WHY THE FUCK DONT WE KNOW WHERE WORLDS IS AT YET?

its over there

• Upvote (+1) 2

I mean I could be wrong and maybe one of the players could confirm, but bubu being under contract or not doesn't stop showtime from sending in an email saying he is on their team. The manager has all of the power in that situation(which I dont think any pro team knew until now). Bubu could have been under contract with another org and they still could have done the exact same thing. From what I am hearing orgs have nothing to do with what happened with the seed.

Lol so a manager could have seriously fucked a bunch of teams if they wanted? That seems really hard to believe. Not impossible, we are dealing with 343 and ESL here. I feel like this must also have something to do with a contract plus the manager controlling the roster submition process. I'm sure we will find out all the details soon.

That would certainly confirm that Showtime has no character. But look at the 4 guys on the team, they dont have any Character either , so makes sense that he would be behind them all the way. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So this drama is fun and all but...

WHY THE FUCK DONT WE KNOW WHERE WORLDS IS AT YET?

:simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

That would certainly confirm that Showtime has no character. But look at the 4 guys on the team, they dont have any Character either , so makes sense that he would be behind them all the way.

I mean I'm no fan of Naded, but before you go saying the entire team has no character I feel like you should acknowledge the fact he said he'd quit the team if something shady went down.

Based on that, I think he deserves the chance to learn the facts and make a decision before you lump him in with the rest of the team.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Naded has said a couple times in chat he will leave the team if something shady happened.

Thats good to know, the real naded probably at home getting a good nights sleep, and the sleazy slimy guy imposter naded is playing with them right now, there should be a rule about people impersonating a legend and playing with Cratos, I hope that naded gets up in the morning and goes off on whoever is playing under his name as we speak! 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

D1CgLlG.png

bCRtoWU.png

i guess we'll see, right?

can't imagine naded having anything to do with this. i really can't. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I haven't made any final judgement personally until all the facts are shown. But considering previous behavior and the intial info and reactions it doesn't look good for the "e6" squad.

• Upvote (+1) 2