CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Because it seems shady as fuck on the side of E6.

E6 isn't even in Halo anymore

• Upvote (+1) 1

Flight 666 lands in HEL on Friday the 13th and around the same time the forums hit page 343 #spooky #scary 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Shit going down in Str8 Sick's chat, OG guys asking them why they're being assholes

what happened?

Shit going down in Str8 Sick's chat, OG guys asking them why they're being assholes

I logged in right when it said it was no longer in sub-only mode. 

FREEDOM

• Upvote (+1) 2

E6 isn't even in Halo anymore

Why doesn't this null the team Showtime submitted then?

Also this just seems like a rule that could be amended once they realize how easy it would be to screw over a team. Like its doing.

Also this just seems like a rule that could be amended once they realize how easy it would be to screw over a team. Like its doing.

Which is why I said this is a mistake on HCS's part. 

Must not have looked very closely at the first image.

"as well as championship bracket placement at qualifying events for HaloWC."

Sorry, can't see it on mobile. It's literally a cm big so I went off the section you posted in huge letters.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Hopefully 343 does the sensible thing (asking a lot here I know) and gives Bubu and Shooter's team the seed and they should probably also ban Showtime for at least HWC, if not the whole year. Shit like this continues to make 343 and the HCS look like an absolute joke. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

This seems like a HCS mess up though

I don't see why people are blaming Cratos or the E6 org. 

Cratos literally cheated, that's why.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Absolutely makes Showtime a lifelong villain, it was so not worth it, He must feel Cratos is his only option, give them credit, they will go down together

• Upvote (+1) 2

Tbh there is nothing 343/ESL can do in this situation. From what I am reading cratos team just did something smart/well played to keep the seed (even though I do not agree). I'm sure the rule will be fixed in the future. The only issue I see with all of this is just how they were acting about the whole situation. If they were acting properly I wouldn't even be blaming them or look at them any differently. Going into Str8 sicks stream and seeing them mocking bubu and his squad was just sad to witness. Just the way things go when we are still in the somewhat early stages of running a league.

Thanks for this post, love your transparency as always. Any word on what will happen to Bubu?
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Tbh there is nothing 343/ESL can do in this situation. From what I am reading cratos team just did something smart/well played to keep the seed (even though I do not agree). I'm sure the rule will be fixed in the future. The only issue I see with all of this is just how they were acting about the whole situation. If they were acting properly I wouldn't even be blaming them or look at them any differently. Going into Str8 sicks stream and seeing them mocking bubu and his squad was just sad to witness. Just the way things go when we are still in the somewhat early stages of running a league.

You can take the halo kid out of the shade, but you cant take the shade out of the halo kid.
  • Upvote (+1) 7

so you're saying this was showtime in collusion with cratos even though e6 isn't going to be in halo anymore?

or is e6 actually the org for that team?

makes a big difference for how i view this. also, yeah, drunk. 

so you're saying this was showtime in collusion with cratos even though e6 isn't going to be in halo anymore?

or is e6 actually the org for that team?

makes a big difference for how i view this. also, yeah, drunk. 

just an issue between the players I believe. Orgs have nothing to do with seeding 

just an issue between the players I believe. Orgs have nothing to do with seeding 

Given MoneyMatches' CEO comments on contracts, it would seem the fact that Bubu Dubu was under contract with Enigma 6 is coming into play here.

3d5f55ddc3897e5273928660ab42d4d8.png

(Edit: Screenshotted first tweet without image to reduce forum clutter)

• Upvote (+1) 6

Welp, this all sounds disgusting. People have shown their true colors once AGAIN. All parties associated will surely be cast in a very negative light and hurt future prospects for such actions.

Look at the brightside guys... when Cratos loses to an AM team (ALG,Team Bubu) we will get another Cratos broken controller giveaway!

• Upvote (+1) 6