CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It's not.

Showtime submitted the roster with Bubu and himself on it, forcing Bubu to request to leave and forfeit the seed with Shooter.

Really fucking stupid.

Wot

I don't understand how Cratos's team got a seed.

Cratos and Showtime submitted a roster with Bubu Dubu on it, which gave them 2 players and a manager. This gives them the slot. Bubu Dubu was actually no longer on the team though. So he had to submit that he was leaving that team which would not be allowed at that point. If they kept with precedent, Bubu would not be allowed to play this season.

• Upvote (+1) 6

So cratos gets the HWC seed, and now there are 2 pro league seeds gone?? I am Lost!!!

I'll try to explain it simply. If there are any errors, please correct me.

The rules state that if a team makes more than 2 changes to their roster, they lose their spot in the pro league. So clearly, Cratos' team - consisting of himself, Naded, Str8 Sick, and Nemassist - shouldn't be considered a pro league team. However, it looks like Showtime submitted their roster as a team including Bubu (who, with Shooter, left their team from the Fall season), allowing Cratos and his team to keep the E6 seed.

The consequence:

Cratos and Showtime submitted a roster with Bubu Dubu on it, which gave them 2 players and a manager. This gives them the slot. Bubu Dubu was actually no longer on the team though. So he had to submit that he was leaving that team which would not be allowed at that point. If they kept with precedent, Bubu would not be allowed to play this season.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'll try to explain it simply. If there are any errors, please correct me.

The rules state that if a team makes more than 2 changes to their roster, they lose their spot in the pro league. So clearly, Cratos' team -consisting of himself, Naded, Str8 Sick, and Nemassist - shouldn't be considered a pro league team. However, it looks like Showtime submitted their roster as a team including Bubu (who, with Shooter, left their team from the Fall season), allowing Cratos and his team to keep the E6 seed.

if 343 doesn't fix this...

This seems like a HCS mess up though

I don't see why people are blaming Cratos or the E6 org. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This seems like a HCS mess up though

I don't see why people are blaming Cratos or the E6 org.

Because it seems shady as fuck on the side of E6.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

So officially Bubu and Cratos keep the spot,their team is now seeded, after "lock"bubu quits, so the seeded team stays seeded and replaces bubu and they have a seed for summer league?????  is this what happened??

• Upvote (+1) 2

So cratos gets the HWC seed, and now there are 2 pro league seeds gone?? I am Lost!!!

Worlds and pro league are separate. Don't worry about pro league yet

Forgot to post this.

2 weeks and the conversations have just started. Jeez it must take a month for somebody to buy fresh toilet paper over there.

• Upvote (+1) 2