CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yes, but it says they lose there spot for HCS summer pro league, not HWC. Still don't think it is right but just pointing that out.

It says World's qualifiers too. Do coaches (Showtime) have any weight?

It's not.

Showtime submitted the roster with Bubu and himself on it, forcing Bubu to request to leave and forfeit the seed with Shooter.

Really fucking stupid.

how is that even possible?

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's not.

Showtime submitted the roster with Bubu and himself on it, forcing Bubu to request to leave and forfeit the seed with Shooter.

Really fucking stupid.

so how did e6 retain a pro seed?

The only conciveable reason that Allegiance will go through AM bracket is if HCS saw that they already registered as an AM. Its the only possible way.

It's not.

Really fucking stupid.

That doesn't even make sense in their own rulebook.

So bubu has to go through am now?

It's not.

Really fucking stupid.

If that's the case, then the roster they hold a pro seed with is

Cratos

Bubu dubu

2 other people

And Bubu Dubu leaving that team would forfeit the pro seed, due to a team change being made outside of roster change period.

And based off precedence, Bubu Dubu would be forbidden from competing in the next season of Pro League.  See: Naded, Pro League Season 1.

• Upvote (+1) 4

It's not.

Really fucking stupid.

I'm still not following. How does that correlate with this?-

Edit: Got some clarification after reading Audley's post. E6 is honestly such a disgusting organization and they need to be banned from the HCS IMMEDIATELY!

479db600fc1243cc84941d75bd225bba.png

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 7

liquid as an org shouldnt hold the spot though. this shit is why we need pro points

the org doesn't hold the spot

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm still not following. How does that correlate with this?-

Edit: Got some clarification after reading Audley's post. E6 is honestly such a disgusting organization and they need to be banned from the HCS IMMEDIATELY!

479db600fc1243cc84941d75bd225bba.png

They aren't in halo
  • Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 18

:holmes:  :holmes:  :holmes:  :holmes:

How many teams make it out of the AM bracket, so they can play in the pro bracket at STL or is it in another format? Either Bubu's team or ALG gets screwed in a situation where only one is able to advance. 

It's not.

Really fucking stupid.

Such a scummy move, bubu shouldn't get fucked over like this

They aren't in halo

It was still a scum move nonetheless. I still want to hear some official clarification on the matter.

i may be way off, but i'm starting to get the feeling that e6 knew they weren't going to continue to field a halo team, and decided to punish not only cratos, but also bubu as a final way of saying "fuck you" to halo and the entire halo community. 

unprofessional doesn't begin to describe it. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

If that's the case, then the roster they hold a pro seed with is

Cratos

Bubu dubu

2 other people

And Bubu Dubu leaving that team would forfeit the pro seed, due to a team change being made outside of roster change period.

And based off precedence, Bubu Dubu would be forbidden from competing in the next season of Pro League.  See: Naded, Pro League Season 1.

So cratos  gets the HWC seed, and now there are 2 pro league seeds gone??  I am Lost!!!