Jump to content
CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Recommended Posts

 

 

Bubu's team doesn't have an org.

 

why would e6 be listed under a pro team? how do they hold a seed? and who do you think would pick up bubu's team?

  • Upvote (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post

slight disrespect between alg and e6

No surprise since they have some of the most toxic Halo Pros on each team.

  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

Danoxide spends 70% of his time pretending to be a robot and the other 30% raging basically.

 All I can think of now.

 

  • Upvote (+1) 5

Share this post


Link to post

I just wanna say, I'm super pumped that Trippey is with a Pro League team. He really shined at relegation and became one of my favorite players to watch. Hoping he does well with LG.

  • Upvote (+1) 8

Share this post


Link to post

Cratos' team is representing e6, confirmed in Snip3down's stream.

 

Edit: oh someone already mentioned this.

Share this post


Link to post

So Cratos has somehow kept the E6 org in Halo. Surprising.

families of halo pros are the easiest to take

  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

So how do the rules somehow give e6 a pro spot? They have 1 player from the original team. Thought you needed a to2.

 

Spartan and commonly stuck together as a to2 but I guess because they left liquid they don't get a spot...

  • Upvote (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post

So how do the rules somehow give e6 a pro spot? They have 1 player from the original team. Thought you needed a to2.

 

Spartan and commonly stuck together as a to2 but I guess because they left liquid they don't get a spot...

 

liquid as an org shouldnt hold the spot though. this shit is why we need pro points

  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

Well liquid still has 2 of the original members as well so they probably hold the spot. They both can't hold the spot so it would make sense for it to stick with the to2 that are still with the original org.

 

But I agree, this should be handled differently.

 

ALG going to slaughter open bracket I suspect. Doesn't seem right at all.

Share this post


Link to post

Spartan's squad is pissed. And rightfully so @@Timo @@Vivi etc better explain this nonsense there is no logical way that this "E6" has a proteam spot but the others not.

  • Upvote (+1) 5

Share this post


Link to post

So how do the rules somehow give e6 a pro spot? They have 1 player from the original team. Thought you needed a to2.

 

Spartan and commonly stuck together as a to2 but I guess because they left liquid they don't get a spot...

 

Clearly whoever wrote the article just doesn't have a clue what they're talking about. They don't seem to have any actual confirmation on what orgs are still involved or what teams still hold pro seeds. Shit, look at the AM teams they chose to spotlight. Who even are those guys on the last team? And no mention of 2gre's or Ryanoob/Prototype's teams?

  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

479db600fc1243cc84941d75bd225bba.png

 

"If a team changes more than 2 players from their Fall 2016 roster, they will lose their position in the Summer 2017 HCS Pro League"

 

 

Based off the words that were used in the rules, I don't understand why that roster is listed as a Pro League team. Clarification is needed for understanding.

Yes, but it says they lose there spot for HCS summer pro league, not HWC. Still don't think it is right but just pointing that out.

Share this post


Link to post

Yes, but it says they lose there spot for HCS summer pro league, not HWC. Still don't think it is right but just pointing that out.

 

Must not have looked very closely at the first image.

 

"as well as championship bracket placement at qualifying events for HaloWC."

  • Upvote (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post

479db600fc1243cc84941d75bd225bba.png

 

"If a team changes more than 2 players from their Fall 2016 roster, they will lose their position in the Summer 2017 HCS Pro League"

 

0e934b47bcf0718fa6df40bb49ac13a4.png

 

13324d2bdb79604880aece9bff6c8130.png

 

Missing: Screep cap of Bubu Dubu's roster.

 

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.

 

 

 

Based off the words that were used in the rules, I don't understand why that roster is listed as a Pro League team.  Clarification is needed for understanding.

if that applies to worlds, then it's pretty sad that i'm hopeful that whoever created that webpage either (1) didn't read the rules, and/or (2) didn't know team rosters for last season of pro league...which means it will change. 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.