CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Str8 are currently scrimming Naded, Cratos, Nemassist, and Str8 Sick. Current score is Str8 leading 4-1.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Str8 are currently scrimming Naded, Cratos, Nemassist, and Str8 Sick. Current score is Str8 leading 4-1.

Str8 being Ace APG Heinz Renegade?

Str8 are currently scrimming Naded, Cratos, Nemassist, and Str8 Sick. Current score is Str8 leading 4-1.

Anybody streaming it?

You know, the Team Beyond community should be proud. The tournaments Beyond runs has brought both Trippey and Shotzzy into the pro scene. Way to go guys!

And claim is waiting in the wings

Ninja is making some of the dumbest plays imaginable tonight

• Upvote (+1) 1

lmao that shit drives me so nuts. He outshot a guy crouch with an AR and even had a shot left in his clip before he hit reload. If it was that bad all the time it would be one thing, but it just happens randomly and it still gives you hit markers.  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Str8 being Ace APG Heinz Renegade?

Yes.

Anybody streaming it?

Doesn't look like it no. I've watched a couple through theater and followed on H5arena.

Ryanoob streaming scrims rn, him/Prototype/BabyJ/Dastroyed up 3-0 on Pnda (Cloud, Gabriel, Brainstorm, Vtec). Edit: Zeke had to leave after being up 4-0, Eli Elite subbing now.

Can't wait to see Ryanoob's team on LAN, hoping for another matchup against Contra/Dev with EG now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

these teams are so confusing, excited to see everyone at UGC

best new team is probably a toss up between liquid and problem solvers. 

Woof. LG lose 4-9 to an E6 by choking away a ton of games. Not a great look for either team.

Definitely a bad night for LG, but a decent scrim for e6's first time with Shotzzy.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know much about Renegade; what does he bring to a team as far as skillset and talent? Is he like a Snip3down, or like an Elamite etc?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't know much about Renegade; what does he bring to a team as far as skillset and talent? Is he like a Snip3down, or like an Elamite etc?

Slayer who uses power weapons well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Woof. LG lose 4-9 to an E6 by choking away a ton of games. Not a great look for either team.

There is no way to spin this as a negative for e6
  • Upvote (+1) 4