CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

PM me with any issues you are having

UPDATE: A user, who shall remain nameless, PM'd me this pressing issue. Any guesses? 

debc0d51b2354678d1043c2b8ff28706.png

I thought you were just referring to site issues, which is all good. I was judt giving you a hard time about the mobile issue. But if you meant any issue, then brb, msg incoming. :kappa:
  • Upvote (+1) 2

So will E6 be liked if they go with Bubu and Shooter? Or are they still gonna receive hate?

Is there any indication that they're going to play for E6? Other than Twitch titles? I thought someone said a while back that E6 was stepping away from Halo for now?

Why would Shotzzy leave 2gre's team to run games with a team they beat by a good margin in scrims. Strange choice. 

Why would Shotzzy leave 2gre's team to run games with a team they beat by a good margin in scrims. Strange choice.

Makes his new team better and his old team worse (in theory). It's what Lethul did when he joined CLG.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Makes his new team better and his old team worse (in theory). It's what Lethul did when he joined CLG.

Yeah, but Lethul joined the better team, this is the opposite. (Bubu joining 2gre's team would be more comparable, imo)

• Downvote (-1) 1

Ninja makes some of the weirdest plays today and is back at it again with solo complaining after the game.

Is criticising the call outs of his mates, eventhough his are not good at all. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Yeah, but Lethul joined the better team, this is the opposite. 

Are you seriously comparing Shotzy leaving 2gre's little am squad to Lethul leaving EG?

When Lethul left EG they were the undisputed #1 team, having won however many straight events, always beating CLG in the process. Shotzy left Ogre2's am team to join a team with a pro seed and players he's had chemistry with in the past.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Are you seriously comparing Shotzy leaving 2gre's little am squad to Lethul leaving EG?

When Lethul left EG they were the undisputed #1 team, having won however many straight events, always beating CLG in the process. Shotzy left Ogre2's am team to join a team with a pro seed and players he's had chemistry with in the past.

I didn't compare it.... I merely pointed out he joined a team that they had just beat by a good margin in scrims. Which is a weird choice to me. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I didn't compare it.... I merely pointed out he joined a team that they had just beat by a good margin in scrims. Which is a weird choice to me. 

Sure, but look at it from his POV. He's teamed with these guys in multiple Beyond 4v4s and had success. They also hold a pro seed, which is nice for security reasons. Who knows what's going to happen to the newly formed teams like Problem Solvers after Worlds?

Is there any indication that they're going to play for E6? Other than Twitch titles? I thought someone said a while back that E6 was stepping away from Halo for now?

No indication. If anything they'll be picked up by ALG since they're losing Contra/Dev to EG and Falcated is/was under contract I believe. 

Unless Cratos/Naded/Str8Sick/Nemassist go for ALG (this team could also try to get E6 back lol)

No indication. If anything they'll be picked up by ALG since they're losing Contra/Dev to EG and Falcated is/was under contract I believe. 

Unless Cratos/Naded/Str8Sick/Nemassist go for ALG (this team could also try to get E6 back lol)

My prediction would be ALG picks up the bubu squad while E6 picks up Cratos' team. Wonder if he still gets the 3k salary (or whatever it was) as an am player.

My prediction would be ALG picks up the bubu squad while E6 picks up Cratos' team. Wonder if he still gets the 3k salary (or whatever it was) as an am player.

I was under the impression Allegiance was looking to pick up 2gre's Daycare, given how closely Chad seemed to be following their scrims.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I can see why he made the choice, but I would have stayed with team winning scrims. But, I am also a biased 2gre fan.  :intensifies:

I was under the impression Allegiance was looking to pick up 2gre's Daycare, given how closely Chad seemed to be following their scrims.

I feel like the daycare should be able to pick up another good player based on how their scrims were going..

People also have to keep in mind that Shotzzy is really good friends with bubu and Falcated. Teaming with friends for your first potential pro team allows you to be way more comfortable because you already know how they play.

• Upvote (+1) 6

If Bubu's squad and 2gres team had 10 scrims, Bubu's team would win 8 out of those. Why would Shotzzy join Bubu's team? Well lets see:

1. Guaranteed Salary. That team is being picked up by an org, whether it be E6, ALG or whoever else.

2. More talented squad. Every player on Bubu's team is more talented individually that 2gres and they all have Pro League experience outside of now Shotzzy.

3. All of those guys are friends. Bubu has played multiple Beyond tourneys with Shotzzy and they all play MM and tweet at each other all the time.

2gres team beat them in one scrim and had a few good results. Remember when Optic (Ace, Maniac, Naded, Str8 Sick) were destroying everyone except CLG for 2 weeks? What happened after that? One scrim doesn't mean anything, and scrim results don't even really mean anything either. Teams use scrims for different reasons, especially when its this early on in the season and these are all new teams.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

People also have to keep in mind that Shotzzy is really good friends with bubu and Falcated. Teaming with friends for your first potential pro team allows you to be way more comfortable because you already know how they play.

But goat

• Upvote (+1) 7

I guess the odd thing is- why now? It's unfortunate that a team that was looking good will probably not compete nearly as well now. 

Bubu's squad have been under performing for a while, I thought with 1 day left we'd be safe from rostermania. Rookie mistake.

Completely understand the decision and thought it was one that would have happened earlier, and thought with the promise of the old squad thought we'd see them have a crack.