CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

it's brilliant for HWC

they don't have to share their prize money with an org 

But they also won't have funding for events, swings and roundabouts I suppose, if they go ham at worlds and place high at least it will would pay off with a Lifechanging amount of money!

• Upvote (+1) 5

But they also won't have funding for events, swings and roundabouts I suppose, if they go ham at worlds and place high at least it will would pay off with a Lifechanging amount of money!

Define "lifechanging" if you would be so kind??

No. Dont. Not again. im joking. :poop: 

Halo came back to life with just a small loan of a million dollars from its dad, Microsoft.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Define "lifechanging" if you would be so kind??

No. Dont. Not again. im joking. :poop: 

You got the trigger wrong, it's "Would you kindly?"  :kappa:

When I role out this update to Halo Data Hive all the current data will be taken offline. Im working on allowing the site to hold historic data but it will be a while before its available again. So if you need the data I would say you should get it soon. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Happy Naded found a team, a good one too IMO.

It's a shame what's happened with Ace/Apg/Heinz, but I can't help but blame some of this on Ace/APG's nonchalant attitude towards Halo. They've had a week to find two new teammates (one if Heinz isn't retiring) but they just haven't done anything. There are plenty of AMs who would like to team with them. Also, I'm 90% sure that Ace would have gotten pro offers if he separated himself from APG. They're just a weak duo together, Ace is the only truly desirable player.

Heinz should stay until after Worlds. I don't think he is completely washed, he can place top 7.

7 NA teams at Worlds sucks so bad, it makes no sense. It makes less players want to compete.

I'd say Ace/Apg were overly content until the start of Fall season, but during this past season they've both been putting in as much effort as anyone else. Plus Ace had family matters to contend with, so it's not fair to say he's not taking it seriously when he just has his priorities straight.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

he was trying to get on faze which is arguably the most prominent team in video games

idk what level of compensation they were asking for but orgs are interested

How do you know for sure that orgs were interested?

I remember when Proofy made an org that lasted a week, then TSM bought them out. There was rumors that was the org his team would join at the beginning of Blops 3.

Not saying TSM is picking them up, but maybe Problem Solvers will look for a buyout if they reach the Finals. 

Why are poeple saying Heinz might retire? Did I miss something?

Ace said that Heinz is considering it because he doesn't have fun on H5 and the servers are bad.

12 Sub train for @@SnakeBite and 200 subs total, this man is one of the most interactive streamers around, so reactive and interactive with his viewers.

Awesome to see, good shit man https://www.twitch.tv/snakebite

Yes, Snakebite, Lxthul and Frosty are by far my favorite Halo streamers. Each of them brings a different experience. 

Super excited to get out to UGC, hopefully meet some of you there! 

Will steal ghosts hat for rep.

How much rep?