CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If it makes you feel any better, I am also a 19 year old and I have read all the books and prefer them over the movies

i thought the book series was unequivocally better than the movies?  I've always thought so, you get so much more from them.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I will drop myself then. Didn't know this till now

This sloth realized he can post here again. Someone take his green name away, he won't be needing that anymore.

Naded #1 MVP

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 23

i thought the book series was unequivocally better than the movies? I've always thought so, you get so much more from them.

This is true for every book that later becomes film imo.

• Upvote (+1) 3

How were the scrims last night? Fell asleep.  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hogwarts World Championships 2017 Teams, Spells and Discussion

Worlds location is at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios. confirmed. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Worlds location is at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios. confirmed. 

Winner gets the Deathly Hallows

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not to take away from @@Jakerdot, who is awesome, but @@mediabrute is probably the gold standard here. He has 17.1 rep / post with over 600 posts.  :prayers:

Woah.  Memelord indeed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shotzzy has no reason to leave.

If Heinz doesn't go they might as well say fuck it and take cloud and tapping buttons

Why do people still suggest Cloud as a pickup........

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If it makes you feel any better, I am also a 19 year old and I have read all the books and prefer them over the movies

It does, thank you.  Unpopular opinion:  Book 5 was my favorite.

you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Only on the lips.

-Moa

• Upvote (+1) 1

This sloth realized he can post here again. Someone take his green name away, he won't be needing that anymore.

Naded #1 MVP

Name-calling and remarks about someone's intelligence or physical appearance just because you aren't a fan of him is literally the opposite of "upper echelon"

flofrk0.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why do people still suggest Cloud as a pickup........

To be fair they have tried out Cloud multiple times in the past, including asking him to join as recently as this past season. He turned them down.

CmoiSWGXYAAhXlq.jpg

holy shit what is Daniel Radcliffe doing in the studio?

Forrest Gump

Aha, didn't even know that was a book from the beginning. A really, really good movie that one.

Do we know how many passes have been sold for UGC yet?? I hope its 50+!

There are already 20+ full rosters, and i'm sure more than a few team passes purchased who havent added a roster yet (like my team hehe)

Its on the site under the "Teams" tab

it's going to really suck if Str8 isn't even in anymore, after only being present for half a season, and having that miracle run to Finals. If roster lock is tomorrow, hopefully we'll know everything going into the weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 2