CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't even really know who Ace/APG team with at this point as a TO2. Naded and someone else? Shottzy? Some other AM? Contra/Devon seem set on EG. Heinz is seemingly done. I just don't see a lot of avenues for them that involves sticking together.

Shotzzy has no reason to leave.

If Heinz doesn't go they might as well say fuck it and take cloud and tapping buttons

EG vs Naded and friend just finished

6-7 to Naded and friends.

Idk how I feel about this EG roster.

• Upvote (+1) 1

EG vs Naded and friend just finished

6-7 to Naded and friends.

Idk how I feel about this EG roster.

Any online scrim result with Contra & Devon should be taken with a grain of salt. EG will still be a threat at St. Louis.

I don't even really know who Ace/APG team with at this point as a TO2. Naded and someone else? Shottzy? Some other AM? Contra/Devon seem set on EG. Heinz is seemingly done. I just don't see a lot of avenues for them that involves sticking together.

It looks like Ace & aPG will have to settle with a scrap team for World's. It's super unfortunate that they weren't able to team with Roy & Lunchbox but it's hard to imagine them being one of the top 6 teams at this point :/

Edit: top 7 teams

Any online scrim result with Contra & Devon should be taken with a grain of salt. EG will still be a threat at St. Louis.

While I agree, at some point online has to matter. Pro league, qualifiers, EU relegation - all online. I hate that this the reality of the game, but it IS the reality of the game in its current state.

Mini tirade aside, I think Naded's 4 could be good. Maybe never top 4, but potentially top 8.

7-6 nV over PS. Honestly only watched the last game and a half, so I'll leave the write up to Deizul (sp?) but much closer than expected, surely.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What were the other scrim results didn't get to check them since I was watching nv vs ps which were all really close games aside from two blowouts.

I will drop myself then. Didn't know this till now

I like the decisive ones.

you kiss your mother with that mouth?

If moa doesn't go with the obvious burn reply I'm disappointed

• Upvote (+1) 2

If moa doesn't go with the obvious burn reply I'm disappointed

your mom likes it?

i dunno

• Upvote (+1) 2

you kiss your mother with that mouth?

this is a bad imagine/thought while eating breakfast... moa.png

• Upvote (+1) 1