CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So much hostility. I like it.

What was all the scrim scores last night? Can we start doing top 12 ranking yet?

1-11: 2gres daycare

12: nV

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I did feel the same way during the time he never played Halo 5 on stream or he would stream it to late for me (EU). So in the end I did cancel my 1,5 year subscription and told him why and he said he understood.

The clip that was posted some pages ago, where Victory X gets a 1v3 flagstop and Ninja and everyone goes off in the comms made me so glad. It was because things like that that made me start watching ninja back in Reach. I really hope him, vic x and the squad does well in Worlds. :)

Ditto man, fingers crossed that team stays together. That's cool to hear that he was understanding about it. I wish I knew whether we are going to keep getting content like that, but I guess the real truth is that even Ninj himself isn't sure. He's probably just playing it by ear.

Here's hoping he sticks with the good guys.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If I won the lotto I'd buy out 343i and make halo great again.

I wonder how much Microsoft is willing to sell 343 for...

I wonder how much Microsoft is willing to sell 343 for...

It will be all of the MCC refunds plus 2 million. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why does 343 think that giving people a season emblem is a such a big deal. The people still playing the game are going to keeping playing. The people that are not playing, are not going to come back for some shitty emblem

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Why does 343 think that giving people a season emblem is a such a big deal. The people still playing the game are going to keeping playing. The people that are not playing, are not going to come back for some shitty emblem

They could probably entice people to play for skins, but emblems.. not a chance. 

ive never really found any of the season end emblems nice looking anyways. Ive never equipped one.

Lol the season emblems were supposed to be a big deal? I thought it was just another useless unlockable to add to my collection.

OT: the word "unlockable" could be interpreted as "able to be unlocked," or as "not lockable," which aren't exactly equivalent. Lol what a useless, random thought.

• Upvote (+1) 1

OT: the word "unlockable" could be interpreted as "able to be unlocked," or as "not lockable," which aren't exactly equivalent. Lol what a useless, random thought.

These types of words are called "homonyms".  

Alright, you guys got your fix for the day. I have a 70 word essay on the cold war due next week so I don't have time to give you guys as many shitposts as I'm used to, so you'll just have to deal with it for now.

Saw Storm Rifle, downvoted instantly.

sorry, reflex

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

E1UqzzS.pngAlright, you guys got your fix for the day. I have a 70 word essay on the cold war due next week so I don't have time to give you guys as many shitposts as I'm used to, so you'll just have to deal with it for now.

70 words? 

• Upvote (+1) 1