CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You have summer finals listed twice. Need to change the final LAN column to fall season finals.

thanks boss, i always do these first thing in the AM so i usually make a few mistakes :P

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looks like they heard our cries for a lower percentage of West Coast LANs.  Super excited for Mexico City and London.

Last thread took about 15 pages for us to turn on ESL for about 20 straight pages of flaming. Be excited while you can. One can only assume we'll find something to nitpick.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Can I please meet Emma Watson?

What preworkout do you use?

Is it true you once ate a human child for protein?

No.

Mega Flex Pump 9000 Nitrouwotm8

Yes.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Looks like they heard our cries for a lower percentage of West Coast LANs.  Super excited for Mexico City and London.

what about atl and stl?

• Upvote (+1) 4

But the real question is when will the haikus return?

They better not.

I wrote a haiku

About not being allowed

To finish a hai-

• Upvote (+1) 8

Now that this season is done, I felt like making a rough top 10 players list, with more of an emphasis on this event's gameplay with some pro league matches in mind:

1. Snakebite

2. Huuuuuuuuke

3. Royal 2

4. Frosty

5. Pistola

6. Snipedown

7. LethuL

8. Mikwen

9. bubu

10. Eco

Snakebite as first because he always seems to make plays and come up huge for his team whenever needed. I think he is also the best overall player in the game.

Huke over Royal 2 because he finally had that LAN type of lan performance that haters will have to be quiet about "Huke on lan LUL" or "Huke doesn't show up on lan" etc. These two guys spots can easily be traded though.

Pistola is considered by his coach teammates and other fellow pros to be the best overall player on NV, so I figured I'd give him a nod.

Snipedown and LethuL could easily switch spots as well, but I gave Snipedown the nod because he actually played, for the most part, like the Snipedown we know.

This is just mostly my opinion, so no one take it to heart. I love making top 10s.

• Upvote (+1) 4

New thread hypu!!! Yesterday's event was awesomesauce. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Here is a tip for newcomers: You can drag the "go to first unread post" into the bookmark bar for Chrome. Easy access to the latest posts. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'm so fucking pumped for vegas, joined MLG in 2005 and it will be the first big tournament I've attended.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Any news on another PAX East event? 

I last went in 2015 when they played H2A, so I missed the Allegiance invitational this year. 

• Upvote (+1) 1