CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't feel like any of these new squads are signficantly better then there old squads were tbh and I really can't see any of them being good enough to beat Optic/nV on LAN.

It's still kinda mind boggling to me that the Stellur/Bubu/Contra/Shooter squad didn't stick together when they managed to beat Optic in a scrim something none of the current new squads have managed to do.

They were testing new settings and no radar though.

My fiancée is making some Asian chicken noodle soup tonight.

How about we talk about fusion foods until Frosty or Shekkles comes and tells us to get back on topic?

Your hand is making chicken noodle soup? ...Well how else would you make it?

Plz don't kill me

• Upvote (+1) 6

Plz don't kill me

You joke, but that girl must make some pretty mean chicken noodle soups if she could land a guy like Taudley.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Plz don't kill me

Posts like this lead to Kelby subtweeting TB.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Posts like this lead to Kelby subtweeting TB.

I know SOME of those words.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Perhaps Mike isn't the best teammate....  As evidence in this Rig game I found him in.

16l1rs.png

(Totally messing around, just couldn't resist.   :kappa:  Everyone has a bad game.)

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Ninja is not giving up Halo after worlds. For those that know me, know that I met him over the holidays. He told me he plans to continue competing after worlds. Now we can end the silly debate and move on. You're welcome.

So what are the chances you can hook me up with a katana too? Thanks in advance.

Are Roybox grinding enough

Way off Topic!! You forget that there is a universal double standard applied to Ninja, so any Logical and rational comparisons have no part in this discussion :)

For arguments sake, lets assume he ends up on a top 6 or 7 team. He is worth a lot more to Halo  than any player from fall league that ended up in the bottom seeds. As has been said over and over, Halo Needs Ninja a hell of a lot more than he needs halo.Ninja is simply  a great Halo player with a HUGE following and it is Fantasic that he is playing Halo!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

@@LethuL is always angry dont let him fool u. he has several punching bags in his closet no one knows about, he's a closet rager

@@LethuL, please come out of the closet

So what are the chances you can hook me up with a katana too? Thanks in advance.

Get to 5k subscribers on Twitch, then we'll talk. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Indian butter chicken with basmati rice and garlic naan.

That sounds so frickin delicious. Haven't been to an Indian restaurant in months, but something's telling me that I should be respecting my heritage instead of just thinking about it.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

bubu in a lobby with OG2.

Could you imagine the hype of a bubu / shooter / og2 / shotzzy squad?

• Upvote (+1) 6