CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Speaking of clothing, I've had my Beyond jacket for 2+ years now and it's still as comfy as the day I got it.

They also ship in a reasonable time  :apg:

Wore my TB Tshirt for the first time today, fits like a charm and comfy as hell.

• Upvote (+1) 7

guys all this toxicity is slowing the screen printing on your hoodies

Back in my day we printed our own hoodies and still paid T2 for the privilege.

• Upvote (+1) 7

TB is funny sometimes. 2gre is the GOAT and H5 is easy with low skill gap, yet he isn't pro material or even qualified to help teach an up-and-comer

No offense, but this makes no sense.

1. Sometimes skillful players don't do as well in new/different games: for example, snipedown didn't dominate cod: ghosts but he's been very good in every halo game in which he's competed. Halo 5 is a very different game than any other halo game in which ogre 2 has done well

2. Ogre 2 might have lost some dedication or passion for the game

3. TB is made up of many people with many differing opinions. Pointing to differing opinions as contradictory doesn't make sense unless you think that TB is one person.

Nothing you mentioned is contradictory in any way

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Maybe it's because I haven't played or watched Halo in a while but I tune in to Spartan's channel and he is doing the start button thing. Is that happening again?

3. TB is made up of many people with many differing opinions. Pointing to differing opinions as contradictory doesn't make sense unless you think that TB is one person.

I disagree with this point. Pretty much all of us want to remove radar, remove all weapons except for pistols, snipers, and rockets, and to include only forged remakes in an effort to make this game as similar to Halo 2 as possible.

If anyone has a dissenting opinion, let it be known.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maybe it's because I haven't played or watched Halo in a while but I tune in to Spartan's channel and he is doing the start button thing. Is that happening again?

Some people say it works, ive never believed it personally and think its all mind over matter. Now its impossible for people to get out of doing with muscle memory/habbit thing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pressing start does nothing now, and fucks the frame rate up. It's an OCD tick now

Couple questions. I thought i was pretty up to date on stuff but apparently not.

Who is shotzy and why is everyone so excited about him? I get that he is now above the age restriction. Was he the one that won that 2v2 with tapping buttons?

Is 2gre actually pro material at H5? I watched him play at the beginning of H5 and even watch his stream most days and he seems pretty good but I've always been a big fan. It seems odd that he couldn't find a team after he was dropped from CLG.

He won the 2v2 with claim before.

2gre and Heinz ran games with Devon and contra before pro league qualifiers. They went with goofy and ryanoob instead. He also ran with swift kill but things fell apart

2gre and arkanum were both plying great before Burbank but they couldn't practice because of his internet, and got the toughest pool.

I disagree with this point. Pretty much all of us want to remove radar, remove all weapons except for pistols, snipers, and rockets, and to include only forged remakes in an effort to make this game as similar to Halo 2 as possible.

If anyone has a dissenting opinion, let it be known.

Please never change

Wore my TB Tshirt for the first time today, fits like a charm and comfy as hell.

I wear my TB sweatshirt 8 days a week.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Spartan's team after the Rig slayer:

7PxCiPU.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think the thing I'm looking forward to the most at St. Louis is watching Spartan get teabagged a ridiculous amount by everyone.

i want to see a strongside interview where he asks spartan about the all the tbags