CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

How can you expect reliability from a company that doesnt know how to spell "phone"? You should know better

It's ok, ever since we left the EU we forfeited the English language.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Couple questions. I thought i was pretty up to date on stuff but apparently not.

Who is shotzy and why is everyone so excited about him? I get that he is now above the age restriction. Was he the one that won that 2v2 with tapping buttons?

Is 2gre actually pro material at H5? I watched him play at the beginning of H5 and even watch his stream most days and he seems pretty good but I've always been a big fan. It seems odd that he couldn't find a team after he was dropped from CLG. 

Couple questions. I thought i was pretty up to date on stuff but apparently not.

Who is shotzy and why is everyone so excited about him? I get that he is now above the age restriction. Was he the one that won that 2v2 with tapping buttons?

Is 2gre actually pro material at H5? I watched him play at the beginning of H5 and even watch his stream most days and he seems pretty good but I've always been a big fan. It seems odd that he couldn't find a team after he was dropped from CLG. 

he was offered a spot on at least 1 roster, and told them to go with heinz, i think. 

soo whats up with the crowdfunding? I assumed they would update us with that blog post...but still 50k. Are they just going to randomly go "oh its 75k now!" right when it starts?

Crowdfunding is probably only going towards the worlds prize pool like last time.

he was offered a spot on at least 1 roster, and told them to go with heinz, i think. 

He was on nV, after CLG, with Mikwen, Pistola and Arkanum I think, but that didnt work out at all because of xgames and after that he tried with Renegades but then took the step and retired.

Hes a young player with a lot of individual skill. No he didn't win the 2v2 with tapping buttons. Your thinking on Tripppey.

And is 2gre pro material? I don't think so but what do I know

Can we make Avatar gifs a consistent thing?

As long as they aren't any M. Night Shyamalan ones. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

TB is funny sometimes. 2gre is the GOAT and H5 is easy with low skill gap, yet he isn't pro material or even qualified to help teach an up-and-comer

• Upvote (+1) 4

Avatar and futurama are auto up votes from me.

Somebody edit Emma's face into avatar gifs.

What do you do then??

WZB76Lr.png

(someone posted that thing T2 wrote up a while ago on reddit, context is a convo about radar removal/the poll taken here a few months ago)

hear that, boys? 343's marketing team knows so much about this game! That's why we crack a whole 1500 viewers regularly! Solid for 30th place! This game's so fuckin popular. 

I just love the miserable attempt at sass this guy tries, as though he has some sort of case for the immense popularity of Halo 5. lol. 

edit: I'm also assuming this is the same marketing department that thought promethean vision and ordnance drops would attract legions of cod fans during H4

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

WZB76Lr.png

(someone posted that thing T2 wrote up a while ago on reddit, context is a convo about radar removal/the poll taken here a few months ago)

hear that, boys? 343's marketing team knows so much about this game! That's why we crack a whole 1500 viewers regularly! Solid for 30th place! This game's so fuckin popular. 

I just love the miserable attempt at sass this guy tries, as though he has some sort of case for the immense popularity of Halo 5. lol. 

edit: I'm also assuming this is the same marketing department that thought promethean vision and ordnance drops would attract legions of cod fans during H4

Why is this in the HWC discussion thread?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Speaking of clothing, I've had my Beyond jacket for 2+ years now and it's still as comfy as the day I got it.

They also ship in a reasonable time  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 8