CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Look I don't like ogre2

But he's been putting time in the game. Let's not forget that Piatola did 180, in the span of one season. Ogre while I don't think he's making that same turn. He's been better recently. Go watch rebroadcast from he's live stream from like 3/4 month ago to today. His improvement is actually pretty good

You forgot your trademark potshots at RoyBox.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Look I don't like ogre2

But he's been putting time in the game. Let's not forget that Piatola did 180, in the span of one season. Ogre while I don't think he's making that same turn. He's been better recently. Go watch rebroadcast from he's live stream from like 3/4 month ago to today. His improvement is actually pretty good

I'm a 2gre fanboy, and I can admit he wasn't a top 8 player before worlds. I think he could be on a top 8 team now though. Just watching him play well with/against pros is proof of that.

• Upvote (+1) 2

this is all because 2gre doesn't always respond to people in his chat, i'm betting. 

repression is bad, so i guess it's nice that people who feel maligned by the GOAT can use beyond to broadcast their angst.  

RGIIILBJOrakpo.gif

Lost internet and my connection to civilization for the last three days. I miss anything?

Str8 is now Ace, APG, Naded and Heinz. RoyBox is running with Contra/Devon. Ogre 2 is running with Shottzy who is now eligible.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The avoided relegation by ONE series let's not pretend that they were narrowly lost their top 4 finals spot!

Bubu was in relegations too. Washed.

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Can someone link me a standalone video of Frosty no-scoping Huke on Coli CTF at Summer Finals? For an article, would be much appreciated  :tongue:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know you guys probably don't care about other regions but right now there's a huge feeling of disappointment in the LATAM Halo community due to the age limit that was imposed to us. It's funny because while you guys celebrate that 13 years old kids can play competitive Halo in NA, we complain that the rule of being 18 years old wasn't changed for us. This especially affects the arguably #1 team in LATAM Shock the World (the team of Tapping Buttons), and I'm sure there are at least a few other top teams that are affected by this silly rule.

People in some LATAM Facebook groups (basically the TB of competitive latam Halo) are complaining but some of them are sending their complains to ESL when I think they should be directed to Gfinity and 343, but I don't think Gfinity is as open as ESL so I really doubt that rule is going to change. It's not like 343 cares a lot about what team from here qualifies to Worlds

That's because in Mexico it's a law that under 18 can't compete. Not the same in NA.

It's not a rule created by 343; they're just following the laws of each country. Which is how it should be.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I feel like a real spartan while playing Halo 5. Halo 5 is the only true halo game

Please kindly go step on a lego.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's because in Mexico it's a law that under 18 can't compete. Not the same in NA.

It's not a rule created by 343; they're just following the laws of each country. Which is how it should be.

That's what I thought but as far as I know STW has competed in many other LAN events and they aren't 18 years old.

Anyways, it doesn't even matter because they are not going to change the rule. Just a shame because STW are really good and talented players and we all want the best LATAM team to go represent us at Worlds. Let's hope some other team can prove they deserve the spot.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Bubu was in relegations too. Washed.

:kappa:

Except Bubudubu has been putting time into the game. Lunch and Roy have what one scrim this week. I watch a lot of Halo, and those guys are so rarely scrimming it isn't even funny.

Except Bubudubu has been putting time into the game. Lunch and Roy have what one scrim this week. I watch a lot of Halo, and those guys are so rarely scrimming it isn't even funny.

They've scrimmed 2 or 3 times this week and have another one tomorrow. I agree that in the past the amount that they scrimmed was pathetic, though. Hopefully they are learning that they cant coast by like that anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Except Bubudubu has been putting time into the game. Lunch and Roy have what one scrim this week. I watch a lot of Halo, and those guys are so rarely scrimming it isn't even funny

RoyBox has teamed with Contra & PreDevonator literally 3 days ago and since then have scrimmed 4 times. Problem Solvers & Ryanoob's team 3 days ago, NV 2 days ago, and TL last night.