CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That was nasty, but serious question: Are NA servers usually that clean? I've never seen anything as good as that in EU before, that looked like LAN.

im sure you have seen NA servers before. this had nothing to do with his skill. ive played on EU servers and gotten destroyed plenty of times due to my terrible sleep schedule. i admit its not fair but thats what happens when halo is such a small game and its population is predominantly in one timezone 

but still, the PC games where i play on EU servers i still feel like im capable of keeping up so i just dont get it

• Upvote (+1) 1

ffSpwFF.gif

Damn you are so hard to please. Its the first pic i found for quickness sake

I got you fam with a decent photoshop.

1DoDfR3.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

im sure you have seen NA servers before. this had nothing to do with his skill. ive played on EU servers and gotten destroyed plenty of times due to my terrible sleep schedule. i admit its not fair but thats what happens when halo is such a small game and its population is predominantly in one timezone 

but still, the PC games where i play on EU servers i still feel like im capable of keeping up so i just dont get it

You're missing my point. I'm saying this clip looks like it's on LAN because the connection is so good. I'm not dumb, if I play on NA servers I don't expect a good connection, I'm saying if I'm playing on MY OWN SERVERS (the EU ones) the connection is still not as godly as this for anyone. 

It literally doesn't matter, I was just kinda surprised how good the connection was lol

it's just halo I'm sure he will be fine regardless. Def with his best friends being some of the best in the world lol

honestly you could've put him on E6's summer pro league team and he'd still be fine.

I got you fam with a decent photoshop.

1DoDfR3.jpg

Tertiary (kinda?) to this. How do people feel about the health bar? I think i prefer no health bar so you have to "feel" how much health you have left.

Obvs no big deal, just thought vomit on a snowy saturday

You're missing my point. I'm saying this clip looks like it's on LAN because the connection is so good. I'm not dumb, if I play on NA servers I don't expect a good connection, I'm saying if I'm playing on MY OWN SERVERS (the EU ones) the connection is still not as godly as this for anyone. 

It literally doesn't matter, I was just kinda surprised how good the connection was lol

the quality of connection is different for each game. we have more servers in NA so that helps

Tertiary (kinda?) to this. How do people feel about the health bar? I think i prefer no health bar so you have to "feel" how much health you have left.

Obvs no big deal, just thought vomit on a snowy saturday

I love it. I wouldn't even be upset if enemies had health bars in multiplayer like Call of Duty did this year but that's just me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

EG should team with Ogre and Shotzy

i disagree just because they have better options

those 2 have to prove themselves 

• Upvote (+1) 3

So has there been any clarification if pro teams will get auto champs bracket at Vegas? If they do the. UGC is almost completely obselete besides a nice paycheck and good exposure for good AM teams.

ive been meaning to ask for a while, who is in your sig?

Wendy from Red Velvet, a Kpop band.

• Upvote (+1) 6

So has there been any clarification if pro teams will get auto champs bracket at Vegas? If they do the. UGC is almost completely obselete besides a nice paycheck and good exposure for good AM teams.

What does having a seed in champ bracket have to do with making it obsolete? They'd still have to get top 8

Shotzzy sticking with OGRE2 is smart. OGRE2 knows what to do to make Shotzzy 10x the player he already is.

Edit

If that were the case he would have made Roybox, Ninja and towey relevant again.

But he didn't

• Downvote (-1) 6

EG should team with Ogre and Shotzy

Agreed three washed pro's and a young talent who would have to hard carry is a recipe for success.

• Downvote (-1) 4

This " Ogre 2 is back" has me in mixed feelings, I'm the biggest OG2 fan and I'll never root against him  but I don't know if he is going to take this as serious as he was when he was playing at CLG. 

He still be the GOAT tho.

Edit

If that were the case he would have made Roybox, Ninja and towey relevant again.

But he didn't

Nice job removing the cuntiness from your original post. Kudos for recognizing it.

But there is a difference between working with a young, up and comer and working with 5 set in their ways, established pros. I think making shotzzy 10x better is a stretch, but i certainly believe he would have a positive and measurable impact on him.

-Brevity II

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nice job removing the cuntiness from your original post. Kudos for recognizing it.

But there is a difference between working with a young, up and comer and working with 5 set in their ways, established pros. I think making shotzzy 10x better is a stretch, but i certainly believe he would have a positive and measurable impact on him.

-Brevity II

Could 2gre teach him how to become a better halo 5 player though?

Halo 1- reach absolutely

Halo 5 though ?????

What can 2gre teach him that other more relevant pro's couldn't.

(if his only option is am's or 2gre then okay, but if any other pro hits him up, he should leave instantly)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Agreed three washed pro's and a young talent who would have to hard carry is a recipe for success.

Yay, we're back to the Twins being washed again... It's clearly not true, but you must be hoping if you say it enough it will be.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Could 2gre teach him how to become a better halo 5 player though?

Halo 1- reach absolutely

Halo 5 though ?????

What can 2gre teach him that other more relevant pro's couldn't.

(if his only option is am's or 2gre then okay, but if any other pro hits him up, he should leave instantly)

2gre can teach him how to become a better Halo player in general.

• Upvote (+1) 2