CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Wish us Luck!

:intel:

Hey man I heard navi was looking for a halo team, just a heads up :) 

you can thank me later 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey man I heard navi was looking for a halo team, just a heads up :)

you can thank me later 

Which Halo resume should I send them? My Halowaypoint, Halotracker, or Bungie page?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Which Halo resume should I send them? My Halowaypoint, Halotracker, or Bungie page?

Rep bar

• Upvote (+1) 8

Wish us Luck!

:intel:

Your tweet should @ every org you can think of.  Also, post subtle pics of you making the org's symbol with your fingers.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Your tweet should @ every org you can think of.  Also, post subtle pics of you making the org's symbol with your fingers.

You want me to do a finger painting? I might just do that HAHA

Your halo 3 stats are all that matter

Your halo 3 stats are all that matter

screenshot of your Halo 3 social slayer 5 star general rank should do it

• Upvote (+1) 5

If I was an org I would immediately decline anyone who constantly gave other orgs free promotion just to tease for either "intel" or drama.

• Upvote (+1) 5

@@Towey.. Where Hokum at?

wow. Even Royal 2 was like "wtf am i looking at?"

That's pretty good really but would'nt be as lit as 2007 5k reunion. FiS trying to come back, get Hokum to leave his sweet job.

They would get smashed at worlds but my younger self would get a chubb

I loved watching that 07 5K team, but Hokum was such an anchor that it wasn't even funny. Would of been fun to see how good they could of been with someone like a Bonfire or JRG who were absolute gods as well.

I'd have to listen to the Walshy history video with Roy to see who they said they thought about getting in 07 to potentially replace Hokum.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I loved watching that 07 5K team, but Hokum was such an anchor that it wasn't even funny. Would of been fun to see how good they could of been with someone like a Bonfire or JRG who were absolute gods as well.

I'd have to listen to the Walshy history video with Roy to see who they said they thought about getting in 07 to potentially replace Hokum.

Yeah, there is a reason why Roy, Lunch and FiS were around for a long time and Hokum wasn't...

But the nostalgia FeelsGoodMan

JRG? As in Legend JRG? HAH, I sure as hell hope you don't mean him.

Sound familiar

If orgs like denial didn't exist, it would be easier for good orgs to actually enforce their contracts without worrying about being labeled as shady by the fans that only read 1 tweet about it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

C9 and RNG were wanting Halo teams before Season 2 started. I don't see why they wouldn't now.

C9 has skins and supposedly were interested in staying in Pro League with the Summer Season squad.

After RNG's ownership change, they stated they want to get back into Halo and recently ran a poll that Halo actually won.

I wouldn't be surprised if both of them showed up for the HWC circuit, the question is for what team. I could potentially see Luminosity dipping out and Ninj/VicX bringing one of them back into the scene.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Excited to see Ogre 2 competing with up and coming youngsters. It'll be interesting to see them develop, hopefully into a solid squad.