CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Str8 sick was running with Cratos, nemassist, and lifestyle. They ran over sudd1 in coli slayer. They would be good AM team competing for that 7th spot.

Scrim Result

Red Team: OG (Royal 2, Snakebite, Lethul, Frosty) vs. Blue Team: E6 (Renegade, Falcated, Shooter, Bubu Dubu)

Plaza SH: OG 100-18 E6

Regret Slayer: OG 43-50 E6

Truth CTF: OG 3-1 E6

Rig Slayer: OG 50-23 E6

Eden SH: OG 76-100 E6

Plaza Slayer: OG 50-38 E6

Coli CTF: OG 3-2 E6

Truth Slayer: OG 50-34 E6

Rig SH: OG 64-100 E6

Coli Slayer: OG 50-43 E6

Fathom CTF: OG 3-0 E6

Eden Slayer: OG 50-38 E6

Empire SH: OG 99-100 E6

Final Result: OG 9-4 E6

Takeaways

E6 looked good in a few games but OG looked to be in control most of the night. I wasn't watching this scrim too closely so I can't really give to much insight but it seems like E6 did at least ok for their first time playing OG.

Another thing to note, 3 of E6's 4 wins were Strongholds, looks like they could be running that gametype, although Empire was 99-100.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would love that too =/ 

Damn. Hope things change eventually, would be interesting to see how you two fare in the current Halo environment

Impulse bought like 12 req packs (doing my part :simms:). Tried to buy eg skins in waypoint but couldn't and had to google. Got to the page and they weren't offering liquid skins there. What's up with this? Just leave them in the game req store already

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn, that's a painful goose, but everyone has bad games....

I won't cry because after Halo 4, MCC and Halo 5 I have zero belief in 343's ability.

I think Halo 6 being a Halo 5 clone with the issues fixed is stupid when we could have Halo 5 with all the issues fixed. 

Just 343 things I guess. 

Same here - absolutely zero faith in 343. Definitely no preorder. 

Same here - absolutely zero faith in 343. Definitely no preorder.

Im not going to buy it until everyone here has it and is happy with it. Thankfully i dodged mcc that way. I couldn't get it until a month after launch and by that time its problems were being published

• Upvote (+1) 1

Red Team: TL (Penguin, Stellur, Eco, Rayne) vs. Blue Team: LG (Ninja, El Town, Tripppey, Victory X)

Ohh LG Team Chair...I know Ninja needs another team chair.  He's got like 3 so far right?  C9, Liquid, EG?  He's got quite the collection going on.

image1472755704.png

Im not going to buy it until everyone here has it and is happy with it. Thankfully i dodged mcc that way. I couldn't get it until a month after launch and by that time its problems were being published

Everyone? Yeah, no H6 for you. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 5

ace and apg must be banking on a team breaking up because i dont really see who they can team with and be good out of the current free agents

I feel like most teams are weaker now than before #Rostermania. I hope there's another shuffle of players. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like most teams are weaker now than before #Rostermania. I hope there's another shuffle of players.

We're just a few days from the first online qualifier and a couple weeks from st louis. They just need to form and practice at this point

• Upvote (+1) 1

ace and apg must be banking on a team breaking up because i dont really see who they can team with and be good out of the current free agents

as usual ace is gonna fuck himself by staying with his friend.

• Downvote (-1) 4

Not exactly sure what the thought process was of going to Las Vegas as soon as rostermania began but oh well.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Upvote (+1) 6

Not exactly sure what the thought process was of going to Las Vegas as soon as rostermania began but oh well.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That wasn't the problem either. Well not entirely. They had a chance to team with spartan and commonly but ace turned them down for roybox.

That wasn't the problem either. Well not entirely. They had a chance to team with spartan and commonly but ace turned them down for roybox.

To be fair, him turning down Spartan and Commonly for RoyBox is not a necessarily bad call if he felt better in that situation. It was clear that both sides thought that they could figure out the org situation. It just didn't work.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Impulse bought like 12 req packs (doing my part :simms:). Tried to buy eg skins in waypoint but couldn't and had to google. Got to the page and they weren't offering liquid skins there. What's up with this? Just leave them in the game req store already

They can't because the UI sucks so bad nobody would be able to find them anyway.

Damn, that's a painful goose, but everyone has bad games....

0-16 is pretty bad, but they did get handily steaked that game so i would just throw that result out entirely if i were them.  

as usual ace is gonna fuck himself by staying with his friend.

I know man, that really fucked over @@Mikwen when he stuck around with Ola........ /s

• Upvote (+1) 9

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

pls learn #BTH

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ninja was really tilting last night at the end. I think that play a big part in their fall-apart later on. But at the beginning, they were pretty competitive against Liquid. 

But gut feeling is, Liquid will be top 4.

To be fair, him turning down Spartan and Commonly for RoyBox is not a necessarily bad call if he felt better in that situation. It was clear that both sides thought that they could figure out the org situation. It just didn't work.

Yeah, but since it didn't work out it turned out to be.