CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Naded running with Str8 is honestly the most surprising thing for me of this whole crazy Rostermania. I would have put the possibility of that at less than 0 at the beginning of this, and I can still hardly believe it. Naded for Eco could be a good switch, all dependent on the personalities though. Ace and Naded did not get along the last time. Don't know how different it would be this time.

Canada is in NA....

So is Mexico but they still got their own teams.

A locked spot at Regionals (or even Worlds) would have been great for (re)building the Halo scene in Canada.

• Upvote (+1) 2

To be fair, this wasnt expressed enough.

With side and ghost at the helm, shit is a lot better with communication and no ultimatums. Wish Quinn was as involved as he was in season 1, that's the final piece to the puzzle IMO

Sorry, what wasn't expressed enough? The part I was talking about was where Snakebite said that 343 didn't ask them for input for some of the settings and then said it was a collaborative process.

So is Mexico but they still got their own teams.

A locked spot at Regionals (or even Worlds) would have been great for (re)building the Halo scene in Canada.

agreed but it made a lot of sense to put mexico in latam

i hear xbox gear is hard to come by down there

• Upvote (+1) 1

if the game isnt complete at launch i'm going to cry

i'm hoping h6 is just a h5 clone (with all the issues fixed obv)

I won't cry because after Halo 4, MCC and Halo 5 I have zero belief in 343's ability.

I think Halo 6 being a Halo 5 clone with the issues fixed is stupid when we could have Halo 5 with all the issues fixed. 

Just 343 things I guess. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Sorry, what wasn't expressed enough? The part I was talking about was where Snakebite said that 343 didn't ask them for input for some of the settings and then said it was a collaborative process.

Worded it poorly, I didn't express how much better the current process has been compared to the past.

and yeah, I'm usually in the middle when it comes to 343, but slapping our names on shit is definitely annoying.

• Upvote (+1) 5

agreed but it made a lot of sense to put mexico in latam

i hear xbox gear is hard to come by down there

Why? Because they'd get trounced into irrelevance in NA because of how good USA is? Well, same goes for any all-Canadian team.

Even if you took the best four players Canada has to offer and put them on a team together, I doubt they'd beat the 8th best American team.