CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Balance definitely needs to be addressed, was hopeful at the launch of the game but at this point I've resigned myself to accepting whatever we've got. Especially after episode of The Pit we just did... hearing mikwen and snakebite talk about their experience working with 343 to accomplish balance was a little eye opening.

Link for the lazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRaRhwnCkXQ

Your reaction surprises me, guess it is new/eye opening for those that dont pay close attention? Or maybe for most? Because its nothing new, like at all. You mentioned you go off what 343 says only. Just so you know they lie, they lie a lot actually.

Anyway 23:13-23:35 had me laughing so hard i was tearing, i think mikwens "i forgot about that" just made it for me. It sounded like such a 343 thing that would happen.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Ninja said his team is scrimminng at 9:15 CST, not sure who.

Also, he just has to turn his webcam around to avoid broadcasting a puppy erection...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Supremacy beat FabE 6-5 in a scrim there now  :walshy:

FabE lost to Vibe in scrims tonnes last season, I don't think this means anything. In fact I saw Bittersweet destroying Supremacy in a scrim the day before so there isn't much you can take from this, unless Bittersweet are the real deal?!!!

FabE lost to Vibe in scrims tonnes last season, I don't think this means anything. In fact I saw Bittersweet destroying Supremacy in a scrim the day before so there isn't much you can take from this, unless Bittersweet are the real deal?!!!

Its just weird to see FabE lose to a newly formed team. I was listening to TuFoxys stream and it seems they are trying to play and communicate a bit differently which will probably take them a while to get used to.

I've dishonored my family

*Seppuku*

jesus christ

• Upvote (+1) 3

Its just weird to see FabE lose to a newly formed team. I was listening to TuFoxys stream and it seems they are trying to play and communicate a bit differently which will probably take them a while to get used to.

That new Supremacy roster is an absolute monster tho, i expect to see Fabe drop a few more scrims tbh.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I really wouldn't read too much into FabE losing mainly due to Respectful moving to a place with sub par internet. It's a bit of a testament to how much he brings to FabE when you see they aren't having nearly as much success without him being on a level playing field.

As bad as it sounds to bring out this cliche, wait till after the event to judge them. With that being said I'm in love with the new Sy roster, they play as fast and as aggressive as the old Pulse lineup with that added bit of slaying thanks to the addition of Solar. Also SLG is still doing SLG things...

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/slgslg31/video/25296208

• Upvote (+1) 7

if the game isnt complete at launch i'm going to cry

i'm hoping h6 is just a h5 clone (with all the issues fixed obv)

i mean this is the same company that brought us mcc and never fixed it. did you know that shit still costs $40? its funny, every time i think of any upcoming halo, i still think bungie first

No excuse if Halo 6 doesnt have forge, proper matchmaking, and decent customization at launch. 

If thats the case then I'll have no problems directly bashing 343i again.

• Upvote (+1) 4

TuFoxy and Respectful spend the entire time complaining, I didn't think much had changed from what I saw either ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1

TuFoxy and Respectful spend the entire time complaining, I didn't think much had changed from what I saw either ;)

respectful is the biggest complainer/tilter in Europe, he's been that way for as long as i've known him which is like 6 years

• Upvote (+1) 1

I will literally cry if its not complete 

Heinz & Naded are running with Str8 Rippin' (Ace & aPG) tonight  :intel:

After a quick search I have discovered that Heinz and Naded and aPG and Naded have never teamed. I have a feeling that these two players are the key to Naded winning an event. ez worlds

Halo has no chance if it doesn't expand to PC.

Why do people keep saying this? If halo can't capture Xbox users why would it capture PC gamers with far more gaming choices? Halo needs to get back it's Xbox population before worrying about pc
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1