CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

There was actually some lines of code in the Halo Wars 2 beta Halo Wars: DE build that hints it the game might be coming to Steam. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/5ljtvl/possible_hint_that_halo_wars_de2_might_be/

That would be sick.

Guys I recommend you to avoid the H5 Discussion Thread.

Ok OT: I feel bad for Roybox, seems to me that they prefer to play with veterans and now are forced to play with Contra and Devon that we know don't have the best practice discipline.

Eh,  its their own "fault" for not being able to play and grind as much as some other pros want to.  I put that in quotes because in actuality, they are being incredibly responsible, realistic and mature about their own futures in a way that a lot of pro's aren't and I wont hold that against them, but its hurting their ability to play at the high level we are accustomed to seeing.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Some don't like to celebrate mediocracy.

I'm not celebrating them but I give credit where credit is due.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Snip3down experiencing what everyone else has been playing for an entire year

https://twitter.com/edwsnip3down/status/816764696447565825

Looks like the standard H5 game to me! Can I use the "people just exaggerate issues you are probably just missing shots" retort now? You know, the one so many people love to say when others mention hit REG issues? Lol and that can happen at any moment during an important tourney. Good thing we have so many REQs though because hit reg isn't even important.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Not sure how many of you know this or not. But there is a Pit remake in Action Sack you play KOTH on. 

But the map is made out of Legos....

I'm honestly ready to say the aiming is as bad now for me as it was before the update.

Immediately after the update, it seemed fine, and I know it wasn't a placebo because my accuracy went up ~4% after not having played in a while.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm honestly ready to say the aiming is as bad now for me as it was before the update.

Immediately after the update, it seemed fine, and I know it wasn't a placebo because my accuracy went up ~4% after not having played in a while.

Is the accuracy stat accurate???

Spartan unfollowed TSM, C9, tK and FaZe managers...

Guess Dignitas it is!

Dignitas Spartan

Dignitas Commonly

Dignitas Danoxide

Dignitas Suspector

Or renegades
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Hard to tell with NavG. 4% might be accurate, but it could also be 100% sarcasm ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TAKE ME SERIOUSLY GUYS IM NOT SHITPOSTING THIS TIME

Ace and APG found a 3rd.

Can't wait till she drops APG

in serious note: any confirmed scrims tonight?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1