CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Completely different. Overwatch is very fun but it is hardly balanced, not to mention the very reason they attempt to balance is to phase characters into popularity and introduce new ones to_make_money. In comparison, Halo does not need to same attention to balance, if they did people would absolutely shit their pants.

Making money might be part of the reason, but the point stands that even if the balance is imperfect Blizzard is still trying to make balance changes for things like mccree's rapid fire. Halo might not need the same attention in the sense that it's not a class based shooter, but it absolutely needs huge balance changes. It's evident that things like smgs and storm rifles are grotesquely unskillful, overpowered, and overly abundant on the maps within one game's worth of playing time but 343 just won't fix them.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Maybe we don't, but I'm hoping that if enough people voice their complaints we might have a change similar to breakout being taken out. I also post these things in hopes of entertaining a reasonable disagreement since there are a decent amount of people on this website who do disagree with me but all too often the arguments I get are things like "the AR does what it was made to do so it's fine".

I bet if someone was looking to debate that they could find people ready and willing in the settings or general discussion thread. Its honestly a little exasperating to see the same shit posts by the same people trolling for the exact same debate over and over.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

I bet if someone was looking to debate that they could find people ready and willing in the settings or general discussion thread. Its honestly a little exasperating to see the same shit posts by the same people trolling for the exact same debate over and over.

I haven't looked at that thread in a while so maybe it's changed for the better but it mostly seemed like people were in agreement. My feeling in this thread is that the people who disagree (some 343 employees, some pro players etc) are more likely to view it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'd rather not watch Halo streamed on any other platform other than Twitch. The whole YouTube & MLG.tv thing would be a disaster for the scene as a whole.

Gears is run by MLG and IIRC still streamed on twitch.

I personally think this "MLG.tv exclusive" thing was a desperate attempt by some suits at activision to set up a competitive streaming service. The experiment won't last very long at all when they see how much of a miserable failure it is, so I doubt it's anything to worry about.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe we don't, but I'm hoping that if enough people voice their complaints we might have a change similar to breakout being taken out. I also post these things in hopes of entertaining a reasonable disagreement since there are a decent amount of people on this website who do disagree with me but all too often the arguments I get are things like "the AR does what it was made to do so it's fine".

Who on this website says ar's are fine?

That is one of the most common topics.

It's right up there with the following:

• Too many power weapons
  • Radar
  • Spartan abilities 
  • Maps
  • 343 ignoring the community
  • Spartans emotional breakdown
  • intel

Balance definitely needs to be addressed, was hopeful at the launch of the game but at this point I've resigned myself to accepting whatever we've got. Especially after episode of The Pit we just did... hearing mikwen and snakebite talk about their experience working with 343 to accomplish balance was a little eye opening. 

Link for the lazy

For those that are really lazy/at work and dont have 2 hours to watch can you tell us what time this particular discussion starts?

For those that are really lazy/at work and dont have 2 hours to watch can you tell us what time this particular discussion starts?

Dude snakebite was on the show, it took up like 95% of the show, 

• Upvote (+1) 4

vNiOEpZ.jpg

i really gotta update this

My meme was chosen to represent memes on Beyond in a meme done by Moses. Wow, I am feeling fulfilled :-)

• Upvote (+1) 2

My meme was chosen to represent memes on Beyond in a meme done by Moses. Wow, I am feeling fulfilled :-)

dude your memes are amazing, i'm a big fan, no joke

• Upvote (+1) 2

Who on this website says ar's are fine?

That is one of the most common topics.

It's right up there with the following:

• Too many power weapons
  • Radar
  • Spartan abilities 
  • Maps
  • 343 ignoring the community
  • Spartans emotional breakdown
  • intel
Multiple pros

343 members if they are viewing the thread

Some posters who think they are "working as intended" and that's a positive

Etc

• Downvote (-1) 3

fan.jpg <---- MOSES 

:kappa: 

Sorry I just became a dad.

Congrats and as the father of a 2 year old, i thought that was hilarious

• Upvote (+1) 5

Did anyone stream? Preferably did anyone who has a rebroadcast for anyone not just subs stream?

Bubu streamed. Not sure about his rebroadcast settings.

Man, it's hard to want to play Halo after starting Overwatch and enjoying a game that's the product of numerous patches to rework balance. 343 can hardly ever be bothered to adjust weapon balance and when they do it's stuff like buffing the plasma caster or shuffling around overpowered automatics a bit.

My friends convinced me to buy Rainbow Six Siege after seeing them have a blast on it constantly (None of them touch Halo anymore after MCC / H5). I let it download overnight, and I don't plan on playing H5 for a few days at least. Especially since it feels like the aim fix was only a tease.

bonnie name dropped team beyond in this interview

Was expecting "the forums" :bman:

Props to Bonnie for that.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Spartan unfollowed TSM, C9, tK and FaZe managers...

Guess Dignitas it is!

Dignitas Spartan

Dignitas Commonly

Dignitas Danoxide

Dignitas Suspector

• Upvote (+1) 1

I haven't looked at that thread in a while so maybe it's changed for the better but it mostly seemed like people were in agreement. My feeling in this thread is that the people who disagree (some 343 employees, some pro players etc) are more likely to view it.

The AR is fine. If you can't win a 1v1 battle using your pistol against someone using an AR, you need to practice more.

I don't think radar is fine and would like to see it removed, though.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 13

The AR is fine. If you can't win a 1v1 battle using your pistol against someone using an AR, you need to practice more.

FINALLY, SOMEBODY FINALLY SPEAKS THE TRUTH.

THANK YOU, BANKRUPT

• Upvote (+1) 1

LOL good joke man
  • Upvote (+1) 3