CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I like Ogre 2 but he is allergic to mingling with us underlings and it's disappointing. You're my favorite player because you're omnipresent on here like a real god.

win or lose lethul will be here cuz he's a forum poster first.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Nearly done with re writing the whole HDH project with a faster architecture. I've spent a lot more time trying to make the pages more readable for the end user as I felt the current ones are cluttered. Here's a preview of the match detail page in development. 

aJ2cq7q.png

I have a feeling you like grey

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly with the whole teabagging thing, could you imagine the players getting upset playing back in the day? There's no way they would've survived.

I miss Gandhi!! He needs to come back and cast an event, him and T2 would be an excellent casting duo:P

• Upvote (+1) 1

I miss Gandhi!! He needs to come back and cast an event, him and T2 would be an excellent casting duo:P

No he really wouldn't. Let him stay where he is
  • Upvote (+1) 2

No he really wouldn't. Let him stay where he is

I think he's making a fuckton more money at his current job than he could ever make as a caster.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think he's making a fuckton more money at his current job than he could ever make as a caster.

where does he work at?

I meant more for fun than actually returning as a consistent HCS caster. HiRez is in Atlanta isn't it? Perhaps at the next Atlanta event, that's bout the only time I see it happening. 

Gandhi is an asshole, and not in a good way. The kind of language he used in some of his Halo History videos really bothered me, despite the videos themselves being very informative and enjoyable. Its not 2006 anymore, calling another player a f****t just because they lost to you/you lost to them isn't okay, in my opinion.

idk why you are getting neg repped cause you are right

shit was funny when i was 13, now it's just sad

things have improved a lot since then, probably has something to do with the average age of halo pros increasing over the years

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm glad EG wants to stay in Halo. Ace and crew should have dumped str8 for them.

Agreed. Sucks to see 4 players that wanted to team not be able to because orgs refuse to buyout the other players(assumption).

Agreed. Sucks to see 4 players that wanted to team not be able to because orgs refuse to buyout the other players(assumption).

I agree with this one one hand, but if we're ever going to grow/be taken seriously the org contracts have to mean something. Imagine if a professional athlete could just jump teams whenever they wanted.

Edit: OG scrimming TL (5:1 currently) and NV v Problem Solvers right now.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm glad EG wants to stay in Halo. Ace and crew should have dumped str8 for them.

That would have been a fun roster. Here is to hoping Ace builds a strong Str8 Rippin roster and EG returns to its former glory and wins a tournament. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think its a contract issue on both sides really. Neither sides wants their two players to leave and they both have contracts.