CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The aiming is still horrendous. Good servers. Bad servers. Doesn't matter.

I've never played a game of h5 and thought "wow, the aiming feels great"

Have to disagree a little. i think the server does matter. I had 8 perfects in a game against onyx/diamond players and I'm not too good. Clearly theyve done something right when the server is good. But a bad server is still a bad server. I hate talking about this stuff in this thread though. Want to talk about teams. That being said, I am a little confused on whats going on with pro league. I know it's somewhere but I actually find it pretty hard to find information on halo tournaments. I feel like Im always struggling to find brackets/team rosters etc before and after tournaments. I know worlds is March, so does pro league start after? Or are they going to coincide? And if teams don't stay with another player from their past team in pro league will they have to compete through the am bracket? Will teams change again from worlds to pro league? Thanks in advance, been a little out of it over the holidays. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The aiming is still broken with any other Halo game I could go play another game then come back and aim just fine that's never been the case with H5 for me you always have to learn the damn aiming in this game.

I probably won't consider the aiming fixed in this game until I can play other games without my aim in this one going down the shitter.

• Upvote (+1) 4

The aiming is still broken with any other Halo game I could go play another game then come back and aim just fine that's never been the case with H5 for me you always have to learn the damn aiming in this game.

I probably won't consider the aiming fixed in this game until I can play other games without my aim in this one going down the shitter.

Yeah, it's pretty bad. I can easily go between Titanfall and Destiny, but Halo 5 is a whole other endeavor. 

I'm still catching up but I hope no one is getting blacklisted for going to college. :kappa:

I watched danoxide play a game of arena on his stream. I blacklisted my self from watching because of how toxic he was acting.
  • Upvote (+1) 7

Nobody really knows. Keeps being pushed back a week or two at a time due to apparent supplier issues and quality of product issues. I've heard enough promises of "next week" to know that it probably isn't coming next week. But we will see.

:wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I watched danoxide play a game of arena on his stream. I blacklisted my self from watching because of how toxic he was acting.

Yeah, I don't like his attitude. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, I don't like his attitude.

Getting tired of all you guys that are complaining about player's attitudes, whether that be Naded, Danoxide, Spartan or anyone. Seriously what are you, their mothers? We get it, some people have shitty or childish attitudes. Get over it. If you're not a fan of a player because of their attitude, don't come on here and talk about it.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 16

Getting tired of all you guys that are complaining about player's attitudes, whether that be Naded, Danoxide, Spartan or anyone. Seriously what are you, their mothers? We get it, some people have shitty or childish attitudes. Get over it. If you're not a fan of a player because of their attitude, don't come on here and talk about it.

Yeah guys how dare we talk about who we like and dislike that are involved in the HWC pro scene, in the HWC 2017 thread.

What site are you on again?

• Upvote (+1) 8

Yeah guys how dare we talk about who we like and dislike that are involved in the HWC pro scene, in the HWC 2017 thread.

What site are you on again?

You guys are talking about their attitudes and their latest Twitter, drunk stream antics. I don't know about you guys, but I come here to discuss competitive Halo, and we shouldn't be paying attention to that stuff, if anything us blowing it up only increases the negativity of whatever we blew up.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

You guys are talking about their attitudes and their latest Twitter, drunk stream antics. I don't know about you guys, but I come here to discuss competitive Halo, and we shouldn't be paying attention to that stuff, if anything us blowing it up only increases the negativity of whatever we blew up.

People get involved and like players for more than their skill and gameplay.

Otherwise lethul would have like 3 subs.

• Upvote (+1) 5

How is Tsquared gonna preach about community involvement and getting active and giving feedback when his ass can't even get t shirts delivered?

Back in his day they had to drive to the factory and screen print any merch they wanted themselves.

• Upvote (+1) 4

People get involved and like players for more than their skill and gameplay.

Otherwise lethul would have like 3 subs.

That's good and all, but focusing on the negatives like attitudes or stuff like that just isn't needed.

• Downvote (-1) 4

Back in his day they had to drive to the factory and screen print any merch they wanted themselves.

Shit back in his day, they got walshy's company to make it

• Upvote (+1) 7

Shit back in his day, they got walshy's company to make it

A revolution of a different kind.... I still have one of those shirts hahah. 

Personality is obviously a huge part of liking/ disliking pro players but everyone has moments that aren't great representations of who they are, be it out of frustration, anger, sadness, stress w.e. We have to remember that pros who stream so much for us have many of these moments caught on camera. People who are consistently negative or critical may display a personality trait you dislike but when someone does something dumb one night out of the many they stream focusing on it and pretending that the single act is who isn't the greatest way to encourage people to stream more often. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The players and "beef" is most of the reason we're so involved. The storylines are what make esports so fun to watch. Why do you think NV-OG matches get so much hype? Why do you think Lethul and Snipedown still have friendly trash talk? 

• Upvote (+1) 5

DSfMJzg.jpg

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Optic swept them up and they weren't serious?!