CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I feel bad for any Arkansas fan tonight.

Meh it was par for the course. Much like being a halo fan at the mercy of 343, i always know it will fall apart

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

2gre's team hasn't ran since the 23rd. Disappointed, I was hoping 2gre was going to be taking this run at Worlds seriously but it's looking like he's going to only have one foot in.

He said a few days ago he was going to be gone for a week, so it's not like this is surprising.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So has Naded's team been scrimming at all recently I know they did a while ago or is Naded just not streaming them again like he did during pro league. :kappa:

https://twitter.com/timlongojr/status/814650429451616256

I'm still really annoyed that it took this long for a response. But whatever.

I guess this is...progress? But I have this sinking feeling that when he goes to talk to the rest of team they'll say something like Redit/waypoint think's that the sandbox is "the most balanced it's ever been" and nothing will end up being changed. klpW1Gq.jpg
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Given that Bubu/Shooter are exploring other options, not surprised to see Contra & Dev running MM with Heinz - they did well together in summer season, and almost teamed in Fall. Adding Ninja to this roster would be interesting because of his aggressiveness, but IDK how long personalities would work. I do think a Heinz & Ninja duo would work well though.

Edit: Ninja stuff is all hypothetical/conjecture on my part. 

Given that Bubu/Shooter are exploring other options, not surprised to see Contra & Dev running MM with Heinz - they did well together in summer season, and almost teamed in Fall. Adding Ninja to this roster would be interesting because of his aggressiveness, but IDK how long personalities would work. I do think a Heinz & Ninja duo would work well though.

They would be better served just keeping str8 sick

I'd really like to see Heinz and Ninja on the same team. Can't say Contra/Dev is their better half though.

Looks like Spartan/Suspector/Commonly/Danoxide are official. 

That's a high powered AM team. 

Crazy to think they have to power through the open bracket. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So has Naded's team been scrimming at all recently I know they did a while ago or is Naded just not streaming them again like he did during pro league. :kappa:

I guess this is...progress? But I have this sinking feeling that when he goes to talk to the rest of team they'll say something like Redit/waypoint think's that the sandbox is "the most balanced it's ever been" and nothing will end up being changed. klpW1Gq.jpg

Reddit sure, but waypoint generally comes out in favor toward fixing the errors 343 has made.

Naded's definitely going to end up with another underdog squad. Hope to see him succeed as he has in the past doing this but this might be the end of the line for him in H5.

I'm not sure there's a foursome out there that can really challenge the top 2 but the teams that have been scrimming recently are defiantly not it. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

So I just read the last few pages and from an outside perspective I can understand how it might not seem like what we do is very stressful or that I personally am very stressed out right now but for the love of God I've never been this stressed in my entire life including worlds last year and I can't explain why to anybody here yet except for a very select few people who might possibly know what I'm referencing right now and I already vlogged all of it but I can't release anything because my entire situation is still ongoing so in conclusion enjoy this extremely vague and ambiguous unhelpful one sentence forum post and I hope you all enjoy this hurricane we are currently trapped in.

We all love you Towey and hope that it all works out well for you :)

• Upvote (+1) 4

I was worried that the extremely tough decision Towey was referencing was Roy and Box splitting up and which twin to go with, but then tonight's scrims happened. Now it sounds like another org wants to pull Towey on board as team coach/manager and is making a better offer than the deal he has with EG right now (which would make sense, his willingness to grind out content would be a valuable trait to have as a team manager for an org). Splitting from the twins is, imo, the only possible thing that would stress him out this much.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was worried that the extremely tough decision Towey was referencing was Roy and Box splitting up and which twin to go with, but then tonight's scrims happened. Now it sounds like another org wants to pull Towey on board as team coach/manager and is making a better offer than the deal he has with EG right now (which would make sense, his willingness to grind out content would be a valuable trait to have as a team manager for an org). Splitting from the twins is, imo, the only possible thing that would stress him out this much.

I was also thinking that perhaps the choice is between staying with the twins or EG. Maybe EG is looking to move on.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everyday*

this holiday has made me realize that reading TB and reddit makes for REALLLY slow days when nothing new happens because your spamming F5 500 times a day rather than 10-15 times

• Upvote (+1) 4