CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It's not me. I'm the best and I'm never wrong.

Also, I'm not a player.

i'm also not a player and i'm also the best

check ur ego k1d

edit: and i'm also never wrong, wsup

• Upvote (+1) 1

Amped for 2017... I really hope 343 isn't done making Arena maps and there's potential to see some new HCS-worthy maps this coming year. It'd be nice to see some maps where it felt like they took their time with them in the development process. Noting that most DLC maps aren't a part of the competitive rotation. :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Not going to happen but it would be sick to see Faze in halo. Kampy already gauged interest and there was none. Things change though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sorry if this is old news, but looks like Roybox, Ace and APG are scrimming tonight.

SWEET.

Looking forward to seeing how they do.  :simms:

Sort of hoping this Roybox + Ace/APG squad doesn't work out, just so Str8 org stays in scene. We all know this potential team would be EG sponsored.

Edit: El Town, Ninja, Trippey, & Heinz would be an interesting leftovers squad if above EG works out. 

Edit 2: El Town & Naded running MM right now.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm still really annoyed that it took this long for a response. But whatever.

I wish we knew who the teams were so we didn't have to go through the Creative Director.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Whats the word for that? Transparency? Wouldn't that be neat.

Credit to @@ske7ch for being a lot more open lately but man, I'd kill for more. It shouldn't have taken a year to get any sort of proper acknowledgement about the sandbox changes.

• Upvote (+1) 4

There's been countless pros that have streamed a lot and barely made any ground. Twitch isn't an exact formula... you could be the best streamer ever and you could barely see any growth. It's a lot of luck, and sometimes you could do things perfectly right and it wouldn't work out. 

i know that video game communities are very insular. i also know that halo fans aren't all that happy to acknowledge that viewership for halo isn't great. but my pea brain thinks it would make sense to find out what other big-audience games your viewers watch on twitch, and host/raid big streamers for those games every once in awhile. it's not like halo fans are going to defect because of it, right?

i fully acknowledge that i'm probably just out of touch. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

There's been countless pros that have streamed a lot and barely made any ground. Twitch isn't an exact formula... you could be the best streamer ever and you could barely see any growth. It's a lot of luck, and sometimes you could do things perfectly right and it wouldn't work out.

like who? I've seen a lot stream consistently for a couple weeks then dwindle down to less and less streaming. You can't expect to grow with an inconsistent schedule and giving up after a couple weeks. Not doubting you btw, just my personal observation.